College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Oregon and Ohio State a couple years before that.

Oh my God, if we ever saw Ohio State's reds vs. Oregon in bright green, I might faint. As long as it was one of Oregon's more conservative looks, I bet it'd look amazing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's the Oregon endzone for the Alamo Bowl. I haven't seen the Texas endzone yet.

Edit: I just found a picture of the Texas endzone. It isn't finished in the picture, but it appears to be pretty basic. I can't remember another bowl that had an intricate endzone design for one team and a plain endzone design for the other. I wonder if Nike paid the Alamo Bowl extra money for Oregon's endzone?

8A79672A-E1D5-473A-A901-DD6C5FC38F9B.jpg

87EA369A-3F97-4A78-A77B-D57615F7DD60.jpg

Here's the Oregon endzone for the Alamo Bowl. I haven't seen the Texas endzone yet.

Edit: I just found a picture of the Texas endzone. It isn't finished in the picture, but it appears to be pretty basic. I can't remember another bowl that had an intricate endzone design for one team and a plain endzone design for the other. I wonder if Nike paid the Alamo Bowl extra money for Oregon's endzone?

8A79672A-E1D5-473A-A901-DD6C5FC38F9B.jpg

87EA369A-3F97-4A78-A77B-D57615F7DD60.jpg

looks like :censored:, it really doesn't need the background

They really drag down would should've been a good looking matchup. For some reason I always give Louisville a pass when it comes to monochrome. They're one of very very few exceptions.

I don't why either Louisville looks good monochrome. I think it might be the shade of red on the uniform or it could be the helmet. Speaking of the helmet, I absolutely love the new chromized helmets because it is conservative in design, very sharp on the field, and helps bring flair to an otherwise traditional style uniform.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Wish UNC would have worn different lids, but not a bad look overall. I'll be honest, I hated the addition of black at first but it really works well. I even bought the jersey. The blue just seems to pop off of it more. And due to the matte nature of the black, you can convince yourself it's just dark navy if you really want.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Bcq5h0CIIAAbAKh.jpg

I'm putting my money on yesterday. If yesterday just manages to get a few good hits in, its all over.

What

Bcq5h0CIIAAbAKh.jpg

I'm putting my money on yesterday. If yesterday just manages to get a few good hits in, its all over.

What

read the back of the color

I read it I just don't see your point

putting money on yesterday rather than you, it's not an actual person, just making fun of the hanger effect

Archived