College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

UNC will probably be getting new unis next year. If our multiple helmets this season are any indication, be prepared for craziness.

I expect Kent State to change but I might be wrong. No reason saying they will but I think the gold helmet goes way for maybe a white version of the '91 helmet with the K Flash logo. Recoloring Arkansas' new jerseys would actually go with the Golden Flashes logo.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...826621957_o.jpg

I expect [my school] to get new uniforms this year.

Is this really news? Does this really add anything? Of course any of the hundreds of schools in FBS could get new uniforms, it doesn't mean they will...

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the mothersite already suggest that Tulane (Roll Wave!) will be getting new unis for 2013?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

UNC will probably be getting new unis next year. If our multiple helmets this season are any indication, be prepared for craziness.

I expect Kent State to change but I might be wrong. No reason saying they will but I think the gold helmet goes way for maybe a white version of the '91 helmet with the K Flash logo. Recoloring Arkansas' new jerseys would actually go with the Golden Flashes logo.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...826621957_o.jpg

I expect [my school] to get new uniforms this year.

Is this really news? Does this really add anything? Of course any of the hundreds of schools in FBS could get new uniforms, it doesn't mean they will...

Since both jerseys had patches sewn on them and the fact that the team went to the first bowl in 40 years, I expect Kent State and their new coach to get new uniforms. Even if it's just new jerseys. When Coach Haynes played tey wore the stripes that most of us grew up watching Ohio State in so a change to that wouldn't be out of the question. I'm just hoping they don't go to Russell Athletic or get some super generic company in orderto get a bunch of options.

Didn't the mothersite already suggest that Tulane (Roll Wave!) will be getting new unis for 2013?

The AD intimated it. They released 3 new helmets so I'm sure they will have other new uniform options

Maybe, maybe not. Plenty of schools have rolled out multiple new helmets without new accompanying uniforms (UNC, Illinois, VT, etc), but I expect Tulance to get new unis at some point (though maybe 2014 instead of 2013).

Houston has been showing several possible alternate helmets to recruits. Note that the red version w/the chrome facemask in the second pic apparently has an oversized version of the thundercats logo sans the oval.

metallicredcoogs_zps024ddfca2.jpg

Jersey not with standing, that helmet would make an excellent alternate look (with a white decal, of course).

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Despite rumors, Miami is NOT getting new uniforms.

Source please?

Houston has been showing several possible alternate helmets to recruits. Note that the red version w/the chrome facemask in the second pic apparently has an oversized version of the thundercats logo sans the oval.

metallicredcoogs_zps024ddfca2.jpg

Jersey not with standing, that helmet would make an excellent alternate look (with a white decal, of course).

They need to make that helmet their full time. I love that logo, even though it makes them look like a car company.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Essentially the same uniforms that Arkansas State wore this past season (with old helmets thrown in there for some reason) along with a gray alternate that was never worn.

BAf8d6dCIAAywXR.jpg

I don't think they wore the jerseys with 36 and 12 on them either.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived