College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't the lettering on Tulsa the same font from Florida state?....

It looks more like the Jags.

Nope, the lettering on the word mark is definitely the Florida State font. I believe they call it Glades Bold.

Ah, I thought he was talking about the numbers, not the wordmark. The number font looks like the Jags.

Nope, the lettering on the word mark is definitely the Florida State font. I believe they call it Glades Bold.

Ah, I thought he was talking about the numbers, not the wordmark. The number font looks like the Jags.

It's the Virginia Tech numbers tha t preceded their current uniform set. They look smaller to me. Maybe because they're so fat.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's the Virginia Tech numbers tha t preceded their current uniform set. They look smaller to me. Maybe because they're so fat.

I've said this before but it's such a shame VT doesn't use that number font anymore. It was modeled after their square root of 1 logo and looked sharp on the jerseys.

wish they'd have used white instead of grey/silver

Is this La Tech? Where is the grey/silver? I see white. I don't like the added white shoulder stripe on the white uniforms unless it HAS to go b-w-r for all striping.

I am glad I'm not the only one not to recognize the team. Anyway, these are really nice. Good work, La Tech (I think).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

BLiixjyCQAEkv1l.jpg wish they'd have used white instead of grey/silver

Is this La Tech? Where is the grey/silver? I see white. I don't like the added white shoulder stripe on the white uniforms unless it HAS to go b-w-r for all striping.

I am glad I'm not the only one not to recognize the team. Anyway, these are really nice. Good work, La Tech (I think).

I Believe he's talking about the grey in the C-USA logo's "star." I wish they had kept the striping more consistent. Either go with regular UCLA Stripes on all three or go with the Florida treatment and keep the striping the same on all three. But that's just my OCD at work

BLiixjyCQAEkv1l.jpg wish they'd have used white instead of grey/silver

Yes, it is La Tech. The grey/silver is in the patch/star which is the only thing new about these uniforms.

I think you're in the wrong thread gdu.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

BLZ6y0BCEAASTyT_zps6bc29469.jpg

It looks like the plastic melted after being in the heat too long.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived