College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Jesus, when are they going to update their jerseys??

The whole athletic department rebrand will be in 2014. I believe they could have had new football uniforms this year, but the athletic department wanted to make changes for all sports at the same time.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLiixjyCQAEkv1l.jpg wish they'd have used white instead of grey/silver

Is this La Tech? Where is the grey/silver? I see white. I don't like the added white shoulder stripe on the white uniforms unless it HAS to go b-w-r for all striping.

Yes, it is La Tech. The grey/silver is in the patch/star which is the only thing new about these uniforms.

I really wish they'd go with the consistent striping. I especially like the striping on the white jersey, because it also appears on the pants too.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

And here we have the vomit-inducing American Athletic Conference logo.

http://www.usatoday....w-logo/2369991/

I've seen much.... much.... MUUUUUUUUCH WORSE than this.

I think some of you are overreacting just a tad.

Well of course there are worse than this, but there aren't any worse in division 1 right now by far.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

You have got to be kidding me.

Like the resurrection of the block "I" (sort of anyway), but I'm not sure whether AD Fred Glass's head is going to be wearing either the chrome dome, state seal, or the "throwback" when it is mounted on a pike outside of Memorial Stadium. Also helmet numbers should get Archimedes because that is Alabama's shtick. I know Fred doesn't care about football, but have some pride and learn to say no.

Also, Adidas sucks. Again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ah yes, the oh-so-important tradition of letting teenagers decide the direction of a football program. What a great idea.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Candy stripes should never be part of the Indiana football look because the basketball team is Indiana football's greatest nemesis.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That idiot who falls over 30 seconds in is part of the problem.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Like the resurrection of the block "I" (sort of anyway), but I'm not sure whether AD Fred Glass's head is going to be wearing either the chrome dome, state seal, or the "throwback" when it is mounted on a pike outside of Memorial Stadium. Also helmet numbers should get Archimedes because that is Alabama's shtick. I know Fred doesn't care about football, but have some pride and learn to say no.

Who ever said this was adidas's idea I guarantee you adidas would not give a 4 win team 5 helmets. Now I like the white but get rid of the stripe chrome and the one with the odd stars and crap that's terrible.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Who ever said this was adidas's idea I guarantee you adidas would not give a 4 win team 5 helmets. Now I like the white but get rid of the stripe chrome and the one with the odd stars and crap that's terrible.

Well, seeing as Indiana's an Adidas school, that is definitely an Adidas logo on the front of the uniforms, and schools typically don't outsource the helmet component of designs packages....

Care to rethink your stance?

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived