College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad that you had to use FAMU as your defense.

Let's rephrase: SC's uniforms are the worst of any major school.

Yes, I hate Carolina's set, too, but GA Tech, Southern Miss, and Central Michigan also have ones that are far worse IMO.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

No, they're not. Especially so long as it's just their regular uniforms and not the camo :censored:, which is inexcusable.

They're actually, due to the font used and the color scheme working, probably the best look using that template.

Georgia Tech, Rutgers, Texas Tech, Arizona State, Arkansas, Utah, Hawaii, Toledo, Kent State, Wyoming, just off the top of my head.

Yes people are definitely overreacting. Even in the SEC I hate Georgia and Florida's uniforms much more. I don't mind the SC template at all, but do admit the helmet is out of place. An all black helmet would look best.

Yes people are definitely overreacting. Even in the SEC I hate Georgia and Florida's uniforms much more. I don't mind the SC template at all, but do admit the helmet is out of place. An all black helmet would look best.

I may hate the Gaytors, but I will defend them in this case. You're telling me that you hate two pure class uniforms, but you like the awful mess that SC wears on their torsos and legs?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I really love the new number font. For years on these boards, I've always preached that simple uniform designs go a long way when the number font is something unique. I've always tried to use original fonts as the driving force of my concepts as well.

The flywire won't bug me as much because the collars are full and not toilet seat crap.

I'm also kind of disappointed that there was an alternate that was scrapped.

I really love the new number font. For years on these boards, I've always preached that simple uniform designs go a long way when the number font is something unique. I've always tried to use original fonts as the driving force of my concepts as well.

The flywire won't bug me as much because the collars are full and not toilet seat crap.

I'm also kind of disappointed that there was an alternate that was scrapped.

I agree with the font. I think it is simple and attractive. For the collar, we will have the Texans look (plus the Flywire) which didn't really bug me. I think that big red collar will look nice on the white set. As for the alt, I heard it was much more radical so in that regard, I probably prefer the set without it. I would have enjoyed the classic black alternate, though...just like the Auburn and Hawaii games. Those were nice and I've never seen a better looking blackout than Sanford Stadium (not to mention it is not BFBS- school colors are strictly red and black) Maybe a red or black set of pants in addition to the gray but I like this overall. Doesn't mean we can't add a black jersey later on!

It's sad that you had to use FAMU as your defense.

Let's rephrase: SC's uniforms are the worst of any major school.

South Carolina might have the worst set in D1, just sayin'.

Here's Carolina's

scunis.jpg

And here is Florida A&M

faumunis_display_image.jpg?1302802928

FAMU+Philip+Syvester+92708.jpg

Think for yourselves, you all know which one is worse.

I'm gonna go ahead and give SC a pass on this one...

749110905017_Maimi_at_Maryland.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

As good as that sounds, it'll never happen for 2 reasons. One, it'll be too damn hot in Cola for a black helmet and two, Spurrier hates when we wear black.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Yeah, the GT Bubble Wrap takes the cake, although Maryland ain't too far behind. At least the Terps have moved through a couple of those Balti-flage patterns in attempts to get better.

So.Miss doesn't bother me that much. It's just two-tone pants. Funny, but not horrid.

If we're including one-off jerseys, I'll add those off-centered Notre Dame lids that look like a Calculus Proof.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived