2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is OSU - MSU a really good game, or does it just seem like it?

Nope, it certainly is... and I can't stand either of these teams.

+1. It's been very enjoyable.

"Close" doesn't always mean good, but there have been points in this game where I've been about 100% certain each team was going to win. Love the swings in momentum. Both teams have proven themselves capable of getting a score and a stop, which has been missing from the other games today.

PJU85JF.png

OSU fails on 4th down with less than 6 minutes to go. IF Florida State faces Auburn for the BCS title, I imagine FSU gets it pretty easily. But, I have been wrong on these boards before...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

So much for 25-0, and I guess the SEC will have a chance at 8 straight and a shot at the "final" BCS Championship Game. I wanted Missouri to win, and get in but another Tiger got in. I've always had a little rooting interest in Michigan St, good for their program to pull this off. Regardless, I'll be rooting for FSU in the title game.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Well, so much for the theory that Auburn screwed out the SEC when they beat Alabama last weekend with the miracle return.

All they needed was either Florida State or Ohio State to lose (along with a win, of course) and they got what they wanted.

Now that the National Championship Game is pretty set to be Florida State vs. Auburn, there is something to be asked here: Can Florida State stop that option offense of Auburn's? I mean, 500 rushing yards as a team today for Auburn... that's scary to face, no matter how much time you have to prepare for it.

Archived