2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably the best matchup of a championship game I've seen. I'm really hyped for this one, I'm feeling a shootout. FSU has a great defense, but they said the same thing about Missouri. And Auburn hung 59 points and 500 rushing yards on 'em. They also ran well against Bama. Will Winston crack under the pressure? Lotta time left, but I think it's going to be a good one.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

This is probably the best matchup of a championship game I've seen. I'm really hyped for this one, I'm feeling a shootout. FSU has a great defense, but they said the same thing about Missouri. And Auburn hung 59 points and 500 rushing yards on 'em. They also ran well against Bama. Will Winston crack under the pressure? Lotta time left, but I think it's going to be a good one.

Well, how many have you seen?

Okay,now that the last game is over, the Rose Bowl and BCS championship games are set, but how do the "other" bowls shape up? Does Bama get the Sugar? Which Big 12 team goes to the Cotton? Let the predictions begin..

It is what it is.

I hate no hatred of Ohio State but it does get tiring from any team from any sport where they cry for validation when it's easily arguable it's unmerited. Losing tonight only proved what most already knew.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ok, I'll bite.

I Really have been watching college football since 2007, so I'd say about 4. Alabama-Texas was really the first one I actually watched/really understood. So yeah, not much history here, just saying something.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Oh yea, you were what six when it was USC vs. Texas?

I'm no SEC fan, but Auburn is MUCH more likeable than Ohio State and better competition for FSU, so I'm happy.

Actually, I'm kind of glad the Buckeyes didn't go undefeated. It spared us from having to watch throw your back out trying to justify jumping on our bandwagon. :P

BB52Big.jpg

*sees projected Orange Bowl*

So....

Have Ohio State and Clemson played since the game that ended Woody Hayes' career?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ok, I'll bite.

I Really have been watching college football since 2007, so I'd say about 4. Alabama-Texas was really the first one I actually watched. So yeah, not much history here, just saying something.

Forget what one you watched. What was the first one you actually understood?

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Okay,now that the last game is over, the Rose Bowl and BCS championship games are set, but how do the "other" bowls shape up? Does Bama get the Sugar? Which Big 12 team goes to the Cotton? Let the predictions begin..

OU went there last year, so they probably will not be back.

Jerry could try to set up Texas vs. aTm.

OK State vs. Mizzou or USCe

*sees projected Orange Bowl*

So....

Have Ohio State and Clemson played since the game that ended Woody Hayes' career?

I think they may have played each other since then, but I'm not sure. Anyway, my guess is Alabama will get the first crack at the Orange Bowl.

I hate no hatred of Ohio State but it does get tiring from any team from any sport where they cry for validation when it's easily arguable it's unmerited. Losing tonight only proved what most already knew.

I wish I could argue that you're wrong, but I can't. That said, you're really not giving Michigan State any credit at all.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived