Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I wrong that the stripes are only on the left side? I'd rather they be on both sides (i.e., I love "symmetrical") but otherwise I LOVE these.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

No sleeves, which is paramount, and a teal alternate. Clean look with enough variety. Not amazing but not bad at all either! I heartily approve.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not a fan. The assymetrical striping feels like something we got over about a decade ago. The numbers are huge and single color numbering is one of my least favorite trends in sports.

I like the concept I did better. I won't clog up this thread with that though.

I'm happy to have the Hornets again, but I don't like the new identity they've put together.

PvO6ZWJ.png

fffffffffffffudge.....not gonna lie these look LIKE an expansion teams uniforms empty and kinda plain. i do like the asymmetrical look, the colored unis look better than the white but i was hoping they would add some pinstripes. overall i say 5/10

2rzsaw3.jpg

the nba logo is on the back by the collar

WUT.

f_gallery.jpg

THIS!?! That's worse than OKC using the NBA logo on the wings of their court's floor.

I do love the NOB color / number color contrast here though!

Wordmark on purple and teal shorts is tone on tone:

j_gallery.jpg

o_gallery.jpg

Cool idea, maybe a logo would've been better than a wordmark?

ujsignature.png

Archived