Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they'll just post pictures of them or stream an actual unveiling event.

11:30 am confirmed.

Charlotte Hornets@hornets 22m

Tomorrow we unveil the NEW Charlotte Hornets uniforms! 11:30am on http://www.hornets.com & our social media platforms pic.twitter.com/smesyrDFmE

Bqb9hfkCMAER8xe.jpg

WHERE ARE THE PINSTRIPES

Maybe they decided not to use pinstripes. Or they could be on the tops and pictured are the shorts? Or they could be using something generic for the purpose of the picture so that nothing is given away.

ts3iF7l.jpg?1

.:Braves...Panthers...Catamounts:.

Did the people who said there would be pinstripes actually confirm it from sources, or was it speculation?

The team confirmed they would implement pinstripes last year and designated light blue as a "pinstripe only" color on the official swatch. The cool grey and black may have also been designated such but I can't remember.

I would guess purple/teal (depending on uniform color), light blue, & cool grey pinstripes. Possibly even black as a 4th.

How exactly are they going to make the transparent side panels?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How exactly are they going to make the transparent side panels?

Patented Adidas Luxiclear thread. Guaranteed to be 216.8% lighter, and make you run 5.7393% faster.

Or some BS like that...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Saw this just posted on concepts thread. You guys think these maybe close?

My last concepts before we see the officials tomorrow at 11:30!

uniformsdd1.png

uniformsdd2.png

I like this concept. Here's to hoping the actual uniforms have pinstripes on the shorts too.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Unpopular Opinion: I HATE the multicolor pinstripes. It looks horrible. The only reason any of you like it is because it is "throwback"

Personally, I prefer the multi colored pinstripes. Single colored stripes really bother me 99% of the time. Hated the Bobcats pin stripes but I like the Yankees.

Can't say I'm not nervous... the uniforms are definitely a major part in the feel of this identity and bringing back the name. I must add, it's pretty odd to myself at least that there's no live stream / in person reveal or anything.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Is it pretty much expected that they will go with a purple away jersey? That is unfortunate. I understand if they go with a purple away jersey then they can throw in the teal throwback to make more $$. But they are a teal and purple team not the it her way around.

So there won't be a live video reveal?

From what I've read and understood, no. It'll simply just be an online post via various outlets I guess...

I'm actually glad there isn't gonna be a live reveal. I'm tired and anxious from waiting and don't wanna listen to them talk and BS with the uniform hidden under a sheet for 15 minutes. Just show them already!

So there won't be a live video reveal?

From what I've read and understood, no. It'll simply just be an online post via various outlets I guess...

I'm actually glad there isn't gonna be a live reveal. I'm tired and anxious from waiting and don't wanna listen to them talk and BS with the uniform hidden under a sheet for 15 minutes. Just show them already!

Yeah, good call. I was just surprised. I've gotten so used to everyone hyping their reveals up to make an event out of it.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived