Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it safe to call the Canucks the "Buffalo Bills of the NHL?"

The Bills were much more successful before they flamed out than the Canucks are today. I think they are creating a new kind of suck. I can't recall anyone else sucking in this way recently.

No suspension:

elbow.gif

No call:

itr2dq9zKawZf.gif

"Let the boys play," my ass.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

No suspension:

elbow.gif

No call:

itr2dq9zKawZf.gif

Bourque has a history and Henrik is just a pu**y.

I doubt Game 4 will be as violent as 3 was in Ottawa. It's just way too important for stupidity.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

What I would fear is that Ottawa is in the heads of the Canadiens now.

I mean, that was a meltdown last night. They quit playing hockey and starting playing hooliganism instead. It was a disgrace the way they conducted themselves. With Game 4 back in the same road venue, it's up to them alone to try and get past that. I'm not so sure they will.

spacer.png

itr2dq9zKawZf.gif

Typical play from a Sedin. Can't remember how many times they wouldn't jump into scrums during the 2011 Cup Finals until after there was a chance to outnumber a Bruins player.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This stat was getting thrown around TSN yesterday.

In the 2011 Western Final. Vancouver scored 20 goals in 5 games against San Jose. Since the cup final that year, Vancouver has only scored 21 goals in three playoff matchups. So Luongo and Schneider may be scapegoats, but that roster just doesn't have it in them anymore, in reality it never had IT, that Cup Final might have gone 7 games, but it sure didn't feel like it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Really, since when is going to the Super Bowl four straight years considered choking?

It's not.

Losing in four straight is.

Yeah, but they were awesome until they got to those Super Bowls, even in the playoffs. The Canucks just fall off the map as soon as the playoffs start.

Archived