NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It goes without saying that the Thunder brand is a disaster. Many better things they can do with it. The odd placement of 'City' underneath Oklahoma on the jersey, the 'logo,' the wordmarks, the fauxback (if you can even call it that) 'alternate uni.' It's all really gimmicky. Looks like something you'd pick up at TJ Maxx or worn by a rec league team. Not NBA grade work. Somebody within that organization needs to step it up and get the ball rolling on a rebrand very soon.

Having worked there, I can assure you, it won't happen anytime soon...if ever. The marketing team shares the general public's sentiments about the logo, but the ownership group loves it. I mean, they were the ones who picked it in the first place.

Most people in Oklahoma are big fans of the uniforms and colors, so even if they do change the logo in the future, I bet the colors are untouchable.

The marketing team shares the general public's sentiments about the logo, but the ownership group loves it. I mean, they were the ones who picked it in the first place.

Then they are idiots. I bet the rejected designs are miles superior to the real logo.

Obviously, there had to be several other prototypes they were looking at. I would LOVE to see some of the other ones. I'll guarantee you their current logo was not the best one out of the group.

The justification for "los bulls," etc is that team names are considered proper names in Hispanic communities and therefore that's what they say. In that case, however, shouldn't "New York" be considered a proper name, or do they actually say "Nueva York?"

Pistons just tweeted this photo:

[picture redacted[

with this text: "Hmmm … why does @M10OSE have three #Pistons jerseys in his locker? Find out tomorrow!"

Looks like the alt will be navy...booooooooring. :(

Is navy even in their color scheme?

Archived