NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Somebody post the Heat jerseys that they will wear on the 30th vs. Bulls.

They're on the latest issue of SLAM magazine, BTW.

This?

slam171_feat.jpg

Is that a different home uni? The stripe on the side of the regular home uni is yellow. It sure looks white in that pic. Could just be the lighting when the pic was taken I guess.

I saw a different one. The last few pages of THAT issue should prove that.

I got no pic 'doe.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dbl post, but new topic. here's the official new Warriors alt logo:

gsw-alt-logo-2013_zpsc26ef1ca.png

I like it.

It would look immensely better with that dark blue shading around the whole logo. It looks incomplete to me

Where did you see this? When I first saw this post, I thought it was something the Santa Cruz Warriors would do

Go A's!

This?

[image redacted]

Is that a different home uni? The stripe on the side of the regular home uni is yellow. It sure looks white in that pic. Could just be the lighting when the pic was taken I guess.

I got no pic 'doe.

Oh, you meant these;

Screenshot_2013-08-09-15-42-20.png

dbl post, but new topic. here's the official new Warriors alt logo:

gsw-alt-logo-2013_zpsc26ef1ca.png

I like it.

It would look immensely better with that dark blue shading around the whole logo. It looks incomplete to me

Where did you see this? When I first saw this post, I thought it was something the Santa Cruz Warriors would do

It's nice to finally see a logo without an off center circle.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

This?

slam171_feat.jpg

I got no pic 'doe.

This is a picture of Lebron is at the foul line during the finals look at the patches and it looks like the the filter they used took out the yellow atrupe

This?

slam171_feat.jpg

I got no pic 'doe.

This is a picture of Lebron is at the foul line during the finals look at the patches and it looks like the the filter they used took out the yellow atrupe

Home row, Bro. lol.

I wonder if any traditional-looking teams will have them. It would be too funny to see the Celtics in a sleeve jersey!

8506592453_a3292e3bc4_z.jpg

I wonder if any traditional-looking teams will have them. It would be too funny to see the Celtics in a sleeve jersey!

8506592453_a3292e3bc4_z.jpg

This could very appropriate for this season. As in resembling a rec-league team.

This?

[image redacted]

I got no pic 'doe.

Oh, you meant these;

YUP! That one.

They pretty fugly.

This?

[image redacted]

I got no pic 'doe.

Oh, you meant these;

YUP! That one.

They pretty fugly.

I don't actually mind that. I wish they removed the red outline of the text and number though.

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

I think the Heat are long overdue for some new uniforms. The Magic came out about the same time as them and they have had several uniform sets..some unforgettable but mostly nice. Heat has had two sets but MULTIPLE alternates. Time for real Miami colors like the Miami vice colors they have been teasing forever or flamingo red/pink teal/light blue and white

shado_logo.gif

Just saw the Christmas sleeves update. Not surprised. I think a few of us expected Christmas teams would get forced into sleeves this year, and I still believe that any team that wants one can have it as a "free" alt that doesn't count against the jersey limit or time limit, if those restrictions even really exist anymore.

But 20 teams in sleeves? Ouch. Still feels forced.

Well I already know for the 3rd consecutive season I'm going to be tracking any alternates, one-off uniforms, throwbacks & any other "special" uniforms for the 2013-14 season. Last year was a massive pain in the ass to keep track of it all. It was still a fun project to work on either way.

Just saw the Christmas sleeves update. Not surprised. I think a few of us expected Christmas teams would get forced into sleeves this year, and I still believe that any team that wants one can have it as a "free" alt that doesn't count against the jersey limit or time limit, if those restrictions even really exist anymore.

Great. I look forward to the 2014-2015 season when they introduce alternates that include pants.

Great. I look forward to the 2014-2015 season when they introduce alternates that include pants.

2017 new Celtics' uniforms;

__1298661963.jpg

Looking at the teams who don't have alternate uniforms, trying to predict what we might see this season:

• Brooklyn - will likely have an alt AND a sleeved uni since they are a top NBA market and have made big moves this offseason.
  • Charlotte - on pace for perhaps a sky blue alt, but maybe they'll stand pat with the branding change coming next season. maybe they could make a teal/purple alt uni with "CHARLOTTE" on it as a sign of things to come?
  • Detroit - maybe with all the offseason excitement and player movement, they bring back the red alt uni to move some merch?
  • New York - orange alt (FINALLY) added. great move.
  • Washington - perhaps a navy coloring of the away uni, or they could go with a completely new design for a navy uni

Anybody else gander a guess?

Archived