NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Pistons just tweeted this photo:

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

with this text: "Hmmm … why does @M10OSE have three #Pistons jerseys in his locker? Find out tomorrow!"

Looks like the alt uni will be navy...booooooooring. :(

Agree about the navy...they should really bring back those heavy metail rocker/lightning bolt unis from the early 80's as an alt.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[picture redacted[

with this text: "Hmmm … why does @M10OSE have three #Pistons jerseys in his locker? Find out tomorrow!"

Looks like the alt will be navy...booooooooring. :(

Is navy even in their color scheme?

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Basketball/NationalBasketballAssociation/popup.htm?http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad347/ColorWerx/Basketball/NationalBasketballAssociation/Colors/Solid/DetroitPistons_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Oops, Conrad. beat me to it

spacer.png

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

Nothing says "We're an NBA team, and we stand out!" like adopting a second blue jersey.

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

Nothing says "We're an NBA team, and we stand out!" like adopting a second blue jersey.

Adopting a secondary blue color to an unnecessary alternate jersey. Sounds like the Thunder to me

Go A's!

UGGH.

What are they, USA Basketball now?

USA_zps3000d15e.jpg

Not really. The numbers are red, the side striping is totally different and they don't have all that Nike stuff on the back.

I didn't say they were exact, they just remind me of them.

That being said, they should go back to these. Just kidding. Not really.

095550654_img0727_zpsabcbced0.jpg

I loved the number font on the teal Pistons jersey. Everything else was awful though.

You mean the flaming horse doesn't do it for you? LOL

Agreed, these are awful. I can't even focus on the numbers, the rest just gets in the way.

Back to the navy alts. Like others have said, I don't know why the obsession with more blue on top of what you already have.

Only navy alt I like is the OKC faux-retro alt and I know I'm apparently in the minority on that one.

The NBA needs more green. And yellow. Like, if there was just one more team that wore both green and yellow.

A ha. I see what you're getting at.... But why would Milwaukee all of a sudden start wearing yellow now?...

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I loved the number font on the teal Pistons jersey. Everything else was awful though.

Agreed, these are awful. I can't even focus on the numbers, the rest just gets in the way.

Back to the navy alts. Like others have said, I don't know why the obsession with more blue on top of what you already have.

Only navy alt I like is the OKC faux-retro alt and I know I'm apparently in the minority on that one.

A little red-orange (and some stripe aligning) goes a long way in improving the Thunder's alternates:

BDcY9K2CAAAMsIw.jpg

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

Eh, looks alright, but nothing special. Would have rather seen the return of the red ones from the middle part of the last decade; I still have no idea why they were discontinued in the first place.

A little red-orange goes a long way in improving the Thunder's alternates:

BDcY9K2CAAAMsIw.jpg

Wow, what a difference!

BDcY9K2CAAAMsIw.jpg

Wow, what a difference!

That does make a difference. But, at the same time I feel I shouldn't like it ...

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

Eh, looks alright, but nothing special. Would have rather seen the return of the red ones from the middle part of the last decade; I still have no idea why they were discontinued in the first place.

Agreed. Red shouldn't have gone (how much do you want to bet their sleeved jersey is red?). The side panels on that alt look different. I wonder if the front will be a different design? Something like a Spurs alt with a picture logo? (hope not). Oh the speculation.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

BDcY9K2CAAAMsIw.jpg

Wow, what a difference!

That does make a difference. But, at the same time I feel I shouldn't like it ...

BRkvmC4CAAAEOBc.jpg

Agreed. Red shouldn't have gone (how much do you want to bet their sleeved jersey is red?). The side panels on that alt look different. I wonder if the front will be a different design? Something like a Spurs alt with a picture logo? (hope not). Oh the speculation.

The rumor is it will have "Motor City" on the front, which seems possible from the #motorcity hashtag in the tweet.

Archived