NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually alright with that. I'm not really too mad at the lack of purple, the thing I'm irked with, is that they use purple on 1 of 4 logos, and use the purple only on 1 of 3 jerseys. Just get rid of it entirely or keep it through the whole brand.

spacer.png

I'm actually alright with that. I'm not really too mad at the lack of purple, the thing I'm irked with, is that they use purple on 1 of 4 logos, and use the purple only on 1 of 3 jerseys. Just get rid of it entirely or keep it through the whole brand.

I agree. The team can't seem to make a commitment. Do we ditch purple or keep it? Do we put a sunburst on the jersey or not? LET DO THEM ALL!

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

I agree. The team can't seem to make a commitment. Do we ditch purple or keep it? Do we put a sunburst on the jersey or not? LET DO THEM ALL!

We could be getting miniature wordmarks with the Suns like "Motor City" and New Orleans, so I guess it isn't that bad

spacer.png

^ Good read, 10 years for a logo refresh and 5 for a uniform change is reasonable.

I think they erred on describing neck styles.

The regular v-neck is a'la Utah Jazz, San Antonio Spurs, Pelicans, Thunder, Wizards.

The bracketed v-neck is more Timberwolves, Kings, Magic, Clippers, Pacers, Bucks, Sixers. The Bucks/Pacers sort of have the adidas wishbone but not like the Lakers or Heat.

The crew neck is Bulls, Celtics, Blazers, Cavaliers, Knicks.

The wishbone is what Nike introduced in 1999: Lakers, Raptors, Mavericks, Heat.

Is the Phoenix script below that much or is he just wearing his shorts too high?

The Phoenix wordmark looks like it's lower on the jersey, but it's only because the letters themselves are smaller than the SUNS letters on the other jerseys. Looking across, the sun rays are at about the same level on all the jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

From the ESPN LA beat writer:
@mcten The Lakers will wear short-sleeve jerseys next season, according to a team source. LAL's will be white and they'll wear them "several" games

Perhaps this uni, converted to Purple/Gold and sleeves added?

xunri9gabhifhz2esdw2eh91y.gif

this, converted in the same manner, would be cool too:

20190g_lg.jpeg

Archived