NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's probably a sunburst lurking somewhere on that Lakers jersey. Just because they can. Fits the "Hollywood Nights"

HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS

Starring the Los Angeles Lakers in "The Jersey That Should've Been in Arizona" produced by Robert Sarver and directed by Jerry Buss

with a special cameo appearance from Jack Nicholson and Dan Majerle

co-edited by Spike Lee. Cast outfits courtesy of sporting apparel giant, adidas.

I'm waiting for the Pacers' "NAPTOWN" jersey announcement...

(Because "Circle City" might be a bit much....)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Based on the teasers and the behind-the-scenes photo, this will be the Hollywood Nights uni:

lakersblackalt2013_zps3bb79394.png

Maybe they'll do a different logo on the shorts?

All in all, I don't think it looks bad, but the fact that it's just BFBS pisses me off.

Aren't they supposed to be short-sleeved? or is that just the regular set.

It loses marks for me if it does, I think that those three colours do not go well together at all in the first place.

nah, i think just the white ones are going to be sleeved.

anywho, since that behind-the-scenes photo seems to be accurate stuff, here's the powder blue Clips alt uni (in both orange and red since we can't really tell):

clipperspowderalt2013-orange_zps5634df2e

clipperspowderalt2013-red_zpsc03ac3d7.pn

It loses marks for me if it does, I think that those three colours do not go well together at all in the first place.

anywho, since that behind-the-scenes photo seems to be accurate stuff, here's the powder blue Clips alt uni (in both orange and red since we can't really tell):

What is this is a "city pride" jersey as well? May say "City of Angels" on the front or something like that.

This red looks more dark pinkish to me. I like it though.

Not entirely sold on the orange and powder blue. Reminds me too much of orange sherbet for some reason.

Don't understand why they don't use the 'Los Angeles' cursive script for those black Lakers unis. The "Hollywood Nights" script uses it, and it would play into the "team pride" theme while also finally switching things up, as they already have three jerseys that say 'Lakers.'

The Heat weren't one of the teams to wear sleeved practice jerseys at Summer League, but it looks like they have a batch of them at the headquarters anyway.

a32364460c0c11e3919022000a1f8daa_7.jpg

Didn't catch it right away, but you can tell by the v-neck and shoulder segments. So, I guess LeBron likes 'em, at least for working out. He'll get to rock one on Christmas, at the least.

They should stick to having it say Lakers on their jerseys. If they want to have it say Los Angeles, it has to be the classic 60's script. Either way, thinking about it, I'm glad they went with yellow/purple font on the jersey, it pops. As weird as a black jersey is, their main colors are now represented heavily in the team name, player name and number, which is cool with me.

bSLCtu2.png

They should stick to having it say Lakers on their jerseys. If they want to have it say Los Angeles, it has to be the classic 60's script. Either way, thinking about it, I'm glad they went with yellow/purple font on the jersey, it pops. As weird as a black jersey is, their main colors are now represented heavily in the team name, player name and number, which is cool with me.

Something like this:

4f9r.png

Credits co c0n4ad for base

4r2eer.png

Archived