NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clippers I guess will be getting San Diego unis after all!!!! Woohoo!!! Btw..black Lakers uniforms if they are similar to the ones Kobe wore in the Slam spread would ROCK!! Haters on this board should put a pacifier in!

Nobody here is a "hater." Grow up.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Or maybe, just maybe, I think that a team with one of the best traditional looks in the league shouldn't be buying into this blatant money grab that looks like :censored:. I don't care if some people wear t-shirts underneath their jerseys - a basketball jersey is not meant to have sleeves.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So then who is the green jersey? (beside the black Lakers, first image)

Good question. It looks like the Reno bighorns colors of green and tan. Maybe the Bucks?

edit n/m...can't really tell anything for sure

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This means the powder blue and orange Clippers' jersey is real?

Man, I hope so. The Clippers, BTW, had a contest this summer and the prize was a San Diego throwback jersey with Blake Griffin's name and number on it, so that might be a clue. I guarantee the fanbase would love it and maybe they'll finally dump the boring red, white, and blue.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I just wish teams would change from the "other" unfavorable fad...red white and blue... Mainly..hawks,clippers,should revert to previous colors..Wizards are ok..Pelicans should be more Mardi Gras(I know they have gold but its logo & unis are too Cavalierish),. 76ers and Wizards should be the only ones in this scheme..

shado_logo.gif

I wish the NBA would hurry up and increase the jersey maximum for each team to 82.

Well, our Christmas sleeves predictions turned out to be true. Here's my new one: The NBA is authorizing all of these alts to numb everyone in advance of the next advertising-on-jerseys proposal. The brands will be so diluted by then -- even the classic ones -- that few uniforms will be cherished or untouchable.

It finally happened.

The Lakers will also be adding a black jersey to their uniform rotation next season, according to a league source. The alternative uniform will be part of the league's city pride series, joining the Detroit Pistons' upcoming "Motor City" uniforms and the Portland Trail Blazers' "Rip City" set, but unlike the others, it will still say "Lakers" across the chest. The lettering and numerals will appear in purple with gold outlines and the rest of the jersey material will be primarily black, with some gold accents, the source said. It will not have sleeves, the source added.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=9586574&city=losangeles&src=desktop

I14Go8G.png

I feel sick now, I cant believe Jennie would let this happen!
Jennie is a business woman and as much as I enjoy seeing them tarnish their legendary look(biased Clipper fan here) I can't fault her for doing it. Laker fans are going to grab those off of the shelf before the truck that dropped them off leaves the lot. Purists will hate it but for a potential cash grab its just smart business.

So...it's just a black jersey but it still somehow qualifies as "city pride?"

Things are silly as hell in sports design. Just silly as hell.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Holy crap they're actually doing it. Does this mean my favorite team will wear 5 uniforms next season? You got the original home, away, and alternate uniforms, then you add the sleeved alternate and now the city pride alternate.

Jeez.

Don't forget your Los Lakers jerseys too.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived