This is the Best Looking Stanley Cup Finals since...

hockey week

Watching the Finals, I cannot help but notice how fantastic the Hawks red sweaters are and the B's white sweaters are, and just how truly great this game looks, because it looks like a freaking old time hockey game. This is what the game is meant to look like.

170398537_slide.jpg

So, when's the last time the CUP FINALS have looked this good or better?

Remember, STANLEY CUP FINALS ONLY.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the Finals, I cannot help but notice how fantastic the Hawks red sweaters are and the B's white sweaters are, and just how truly great this game looks, because it looks like a freaking old time hockey game. This is what the game is meant to look like.

170398537_slide.jpg

So, when's the last time the CUP FINALS have looked this good or better?

Remember, STANLEY CUP FINALS ONLY.

Boston's whites can't hold a candle to the home blacks. On the same note, Chicago's whites aren't as strong as their reds.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Probably the best since 1997 off the top of my head... but even still this is better. Maybe 94?

North Stars/Penguins was gorgeous too but that was a life time ago now.

front.jpg

Not to mention the epic ginger battle pictured.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Why do I remember the n stars in their new logo when they played Pittsburgh? I know it was on center ice at least.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dare I say it....

nhl_g_oates_d1_600.jpg

Those Ducks uni's really need to come back in modern color.

Just use the purples for throwback nights, like Vancouver's been doing. Maybe just curve the stripes in a more stylish way, but keep the logos/colors intact.

Archived