Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez convicted on murder charges

Still MIGHTY

I think with this latest revelation, we can get this story its own topic.

This is coming together like an episode of the First 48

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=19445131

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

The revelations come as multiple sources tell ABC News that the star NFL player has not been ruled out as a suspect in the murder of a semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd, 27, who was Hernandez's friend.

Hernandez has been at the center of the investigation since Lloyd's body was found shot in the back of the head in a scrubby clearing of an industrial park roughly a mile from the Patriots star's million-dollar mansion in North Attleborough Monday.

Not looking all that great there, Aaron.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone else made the observation that OJ's famous white bronco chase interrupted game 7 of the 1994 NBA finals.

Game 7 of the finals is tonight. Do they even make the Ford Bronco anymore?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Someone else made the observation that OJ's famous white bronco chase interrupted game 7 of the 1994 NBA finals.

He DOES ironically drive a white SUV of some kind.

ku-xlarge.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The house cleaning and all the past trouble he's gotten himself into really makes one think that we could be witnessing one of the biggest sports-related crime investigations in a long while.

Green Bay Packers: 9x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 4x Super Bowl Champions, 3x NFC Champions

Indianapolis Colts: 2x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 2x Super Bowl Champions, 3x AFC Champions

Michigan Wolverines football: 11x National Champions, 8x Rose Bowl Champions, 3x Citrus/Capital One Bowl Champions

Detroit Tigers: 4x World Series Champions, 11x AL Pennant Winners

Detroit Pistons: 3x NBA Champions, 5x Eastern Conference Champions

This is crazy. Hopefully he's innocent and all of this is a coincidence.

morpheus.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There is still a 27 year old who is dead and survived by his mother and sister. Would that be what you would say to them?

No, I am sure he would be polite. Good thing they arent in this thread. Nothing wrong with what he said. He hopes the murderer is a schmuck instead of a player on his team. So what?

Well if ABC has to interrupt the NBA game, they could just send it to ESPN, while ABC does the Hernandez chase.

If the OJ-Bronco chase had happened today, I'd bet the game would be sent to NBCSN while the chase would be on NBC. But back in 1994, there were no coordinations between national and cable networks, so frequent interrupting and feed shuffling would ensue.

There is still a 27 year old who is dead and survived by his mother and sister. Would that be what you would say to them?

No, I am sure he would be polite. Good thing they arent in this thread. Nothing wrong with what he said. He hopes the murderer is a schmuck instead of a player on his team. So what?

I said the same thing about Kobe's "rape" allegations. It's just our habits as sports fans. We all wish the most heinous actions are not committed by our favorite teams and players. I'll give Sportstar a pass.

He DOES ironically drive a white SUV of some kind.

ku-xlarge.png

Anyone else find how the New England media is following him around even as he drives a little creepy? I mean I get he's now a murder suspect and in 24 hours the revealations about him have turned him into a complete douchebag. But this seems a bit much.

I guess handcuffing Hernandez and Gronk is a bad idea this year...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

2013 New England Patriots TE Depth Chart

Jake Ballard

Michael Hoomanawanui

Brandon Ford

Tim Tebow

Daniel Fells

Zach Sudfeld

Two ex-Rams?

cookiemonster.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Aaron Hernandez has been one of my favourite athletes since his days of terrorizing opponents at Florida, and this is just extremely disappointing to be hearing.

Innocent until proven guilty, sure, but who the hell knew he was such a douche?

The thing is, there were major concerns about his personality. Part of that was his Marijuana use, which can screw you in the draft (Ryan Mallett), but there were also rumors about gang affiliations from both his high school and college years.

But THIS? I don't think anyone expected that this was going to play out. And he may not committed murder, but I'm positive that he's been partaking in some illegal activity, maybe murder, maybe drugs or guns, which could explain him destroying his security cameras and phones

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived