2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice the Niners have a d-lineman wearing #83?

Because he's a two-way player. He's a DL and TE

I looked it up and noticed that. However, it seems he plays defense a lot more than offense, which makes the number choice a bit odd.

Not really odd. I think it's a decision based on number availability. More number options for him as a TE than a DL probably.

Plus, if he was wearing a DL number, he'd have to report every time he plays offense. But on defense, you never need to report if you were wearing a number in the 80s

Go A's!

The black pants are terrible.

No, they aren't. If they are terrible, then Florida State's were terrible last night too.

What the Saints ought to do is get rid of those pointless 3 stripes on their helmet. They are completely out of place, with the rest of their uniform. I'd go with a solid black stripe (to copy the pant stripe on the dull gold pants they wear). And keep the solid black pants. They are clean and go well with both uniforms and most people under the age of 70 or aren't stodgy "traditionalists" likely agree.

All that being said...I expect the Aints to be in the dull gold pants this week in Seattle.

The black pants are terrible.

No, they aren't. If they are terrible, then Florida State's were terrible last night too.

What the Saints ought to do is get rid of those pointless 3 stripes on their helmet. They are completely out of place, with the rest of their uniform. I'd go with a solid black stripe (to copy the pant stripe on the dull gold pants they wear). And keep the solid black pants. They are clean and go well with both uniforms and most people under the age of 70 or aren't stodgy "traditionalists" likely agree.

All that being said...I expect the Aints to be in the dull gold pants this week in Seattle.

The stripes are not out of place with the Gold pants and the easiest way to fix this issue is for Nike to make the gold pants match the helmet color and be done with it.

spacer.png

g05bW.jpgrP4HQ.jpg

Get ready for one of the ugliest playoff games possible. The Saints in black from waste to toe vs. the Seahawks in their standard monochrome mess? I don't think I can even watch.

Should be a great game. It's your loss.

You think? Wasn't a great game on monday night a few weeks ago.

Saints = Pants suck. Gold, please.

Seahawks = Again, pants suck. You can't wear white or gray pants at home with the blue jerseys??!! You're missing out.

Colts = Great.

Patriots = Uggh, one of bottom five uni's in the NFL, for me.

49ers = Great.

Panthers = Very good.

Chargers = Ugghh, those blue pants with the gigantic white stripe................fat guy beer league slow pitch softball pants. LOSE THEM!!

Denver = Good.

Saints = Pants suck. Gold, please.

Seahawks = Again, pants suck. You can't wear white or gray pants at home with the blue jerseys??!! You're missing out.

Colts = Great.

Patriots = Uggh, one of bottom five uni's in the NFL, for me.

49ers = Great.

Panthers = Very good.

Chargers = Ugghh, those blue pants with the gigantic white stripe................fat guy beer league slow pitch softball pants. LOSE THEM!!

Denver = Good.

The Seahawks all blue is good or bad depending on who their opponent is. The Saints black pants are horrible.

I like the Patriots blue uniforms. I don't like the Colts, IND's uniforms is too basic, although there are exceptions against when playing against certain opponents.

The Panthers all black is overrated. So is the 49ers.

San Diego's white tops and navy pants uniform is good. Chargers vs Broncos is the best looking matchup.

Archived