NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the party. Bears defense is aiming for a team record in futility. Bah.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's going to be awesome when the Giants take the lead in the fourth quarter and win the game.

It's a shame that's not going to happen. I hope.

You were saying?

That fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Only pointing out they tied it, nothing more. Hopefully Dallas fails here.

ahh my bad. They got this though ?

It's going to be awesome when the Giants take the lead in the fourth quarter and win the game.

You were saying?

ahh my bad. They got this though

Most likely.

Also, I wouldn't even have replied in the first place if I'd noticed the "I hope" part at the end of your original post. HA.

You were saying?

ahh my bad. They got this though

Most likely.

Also, I wouldn't even have replied in the first place if I'd noticed the "I hope" part at the end of your original post. HA.

I'm a realist lol. The Cowboys will....Cowboy. I'm glad you did though. A little trash talk never hurts.

Get out your brooms.

Romo was, wait for it ...clutch... on that last drive. Not without giving me major anxiety the whole damn drive, though. Those f***ers. And f*** those cocky ass Giant players. Thomas especially.

Now onto Thanksgiving where maybe, just maybe, the Cowboys can snag a victory and take control of this division.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Well, I guess Romo being "clutch" wasn't a fluke. Can't wait for Matt to chime in on Romo, though. That' s going to be entertaining.

EDIT: Crap, Matt beat me to it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Green Bay at the end of OT confused me, as well. As much as we don't think they have a chance without Aaron Rodgers, they are still battling for the division lead. With so few games and ties being so rare, a tie is basically like a loss. The Packers really had nothing to lose by trying for it on fourth down there.

Chiefs sound like they're expecting not to have Tamba Hali and Justin Houston next week against Denver. Not sure about whether Devito will be back.

Hali left the game with an ankle injury, Houston left with a sprained elbow. Very bad news for them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10030575/tamba-hali-justin-houston-kansas-city-chiefs-injured

IUe6Hvh.png

So. What exactly are the Rams?

A very young team that is starting to get the hang of this football thing.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived