NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap muffins. With the Chargers and Cardinals going nowhere I just might jump on the Panthers' bandwagon for the rest of the season.

I will happily welcome you aboard.
Sweet. I'll bring poutine.

I don't have any clue what should have been the call on that last play. I don't think Gronk had a chance to catch that ball regardless, but I still lean towards pass interference, honestly.

Illegal Contact.

The contact took place past the five yard limit and it does not matter if the ball is in the air or not.

Holy crap muffins. With the Chargers and Cardinals going nowhere I just might jump on the Panthers' bandwagon for the rest of the season.

I will happily welcome you aboard.
Sweet. I'll bring poutine.
I want on too!

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I'm still holding out hope for the Cardinals. They're currently tied for the 6th seed, and they're a decent team. Farily good defense, and the offense is starting to come around a little bit.

The Chargers aren't exactly out of it either...

I'm still holding out hope for the Cardinals. They're currently tied for the 6th seed, and they're a decent team. Farily good defense, and the offense is starting to come around a little bit.

The Chargers...eh...they'll need to run the table and they're just not that consistent.

The Cardinals have been a pleasant surprise. I feel like the playoffs are just out of reach though...

The Chargers...eh...they'll need to run the table and they're just not that consistent.

The Cardinals have been a pleasant surprise. I feel like the playoffs are just out of reach though...

San Fran plays at Arizona in week 17. With some luck, the Cards could be playing for a playoff spot in that game.

I don't have any clue what should have been the call on that last play. I don't think Gronk had a chance to catch that ball regardless, but I still lean towards pass interference, honestly.

Illegal Contact.

The contact took place past the five yard limit and it does not matter if the ball is in the air or not.

The ball being in the air makes it pass interference... it was face guarding if anything. It's ball on the one or game over, nothing else.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm really freaking furious right now. I'm literally shaking with rage.

Nope. No Boston fan gets to be upset about sports until 2025.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

San Fran plays at Arizona in week 17. With some luck, the Cards could be playing for a playoff spot in that game.

*looks at Bradford's knee*

*drinks*

Nope. No Boston fan gets to be upset about sports until 2025.

He's also a Michigan fan and Michigan also gets all the breaks from Big Ten officials.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So I fell asleep after the Panthers made it 17-10, and woke up, literally, three minutes after everything went down (according to the time stamps here).

Wow do I hate myself. If this were last week, or next week, or the last time the Panthers were on MNF, then, well, whatever. But in this NFL season that is a cesspool of mediocrity, this was a rare good matchup. Jeez.

(as an asides - HAHA Patriots.)

spacer.png

Why?

The most you could have gotten out of that would be illegal contact, which is a 5 yard penalty, and the Patriots would have one shot from the 20. They still would have lost AND this kind of makes up for the missed holding call against the Saints.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Why?

The most you could have gotten out of that would be illegal contact, which is a 5 yard penalty, and the Patriots would have one shot from the 20. They still would have lost AND this kind of makes up for the missed holding call against the Saints.

Illegal contact happens before the ball is in the air. If the ball is in the air and you make contact like that with the WR it's pass interference and the ball would've been placed at the one yard line. I can't say for certain whether or not the ball was in the air, but without looking at a replay, I think I remember the defender breaking on the ball about the time Gronk was bumped or held by Keuchly, so I'm assuming the ball was already in the air.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived