NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

*Looks at Bowman's leg injury*

HOLY S**T OW OW OW OW OW OW OW THAT'S NOT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO SOMEONE'S LEG OWOWOWOWOW NO I DON'T LIKE THAT.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the hell is that not reviewable?

Seattle had no luck in the first half and it's coming back in spades toward the end of the game here. But even though I'm pulling for the Seahawks, I'll admit everything about that Bowman call is terrible. He clearly had the ball. Instead Seattle gets it on the goalline and San Francisco loses a player. Not fair at all.

EDIT: Well, I guess helps to even things a bit.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

How is that not reviewable?? I'm pulling for the Seahawks, but that's the Niners ball. Utter bull***. Both the rule and how the refs didn't see that. Kinda like that Kings game last night.

EDIT: Looks like it didn't matter expect that the Niners lost Bowman.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

God, the NFL needs to look at what's reviewable/not renewable this offseason. I think now's the time penalties need to be looked at, particularly pass interference. And stupid instances like that fumble.

And I think Pete's pushed his luck with that 4th down call.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'm rooting for the Seahawks, but that was BS.

Ok, does this make up for Super Bowl XL.?

No - that was one egregiously bad call to the several that went against Seattle in SBXL.

I consider the "running into the kicker" call to be egregiously bad and a huge difference maker. He clearly went into the plant foot.

IUe6Hvh.png

Kam Chancellor! The Hokies still finding a way to win! ;) And to think that guy was a 5th round pick and is arguably one of the better SS's in the NFL. Simply astounding.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived