NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Credit to the Broncos for their pressure up front and on the Pats receivers, but man, Brady has not looked good today.

Comparatively, Peyton has looked fantastic. He's playing extremely well and keeping the Pats D off balance with the run/pass mix.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second time today the offensive line has cracked under the pressure.

Pats really need to think about both their offensive line and their secondary during the offseason. It seems like the past 5-6 years it's been "this defense/offensive line will be shut down next season" yet next season never comes. They need to let Nate Solder go. Either he lets someone run right by him or gets a penalty at the wrong time. Of anything, this "run" showed how good Tom Brady can be with very minimal options available to him. However, as we're learning today and how I pointed out before, you can only go so far with that. It's easy for Peyton to make all these completions when the Patriots defense is 10-15 feet away from the receiver.

Congrats to the Broncos on their AFC championship. They showed up today to play. The Patriots didn't.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And with that failed 2 point conversion the Patriots' chances are on life support.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Joe Montana was called "Joe Cool", and people always commented about how cool he was under pressure, and how cool he was in general. But in reality, he was kind of a dork. He wore LA Gear shoes, he didn't have cool hair, he certainly didn't have cool style. There was really nothing about him (other than his play) that made him cool.

Brady is the epitome of cool. Everything about him is cool. People don't like him because he's cooler than them. He's certainly cooler than me.

People like Joe Montana. People are jealous of Tom Brady.

You know what would suck? Having a Tom Brady in Jacksonville, or Arizona, or any market where he'd either 1) have to wear a clown suit, or 2) nobody would care. A team like the Browns really needs a Tom Brady - of course someone as cool as TB wouldn't stay in Cleveland.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

*Sigh*. I'm not as disappointed this season as I was last season when NE lost to Baltimore. I came into this season hoping for a 10-win season and an AFC East Title. They exceeded my expectations by getting 12 wins and the 1st-rd bye.

Honestly, now, I don't really care who wins SBXLVIII, but I'm sure it'll be a great game anyway.

Back to the Pats now, they REALLY need to get some help defensively. I wouldn't be surprised If they fired their DC.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

WHY THE LONG FACE, TOM?

1525680_10201882900087803_1419329167_n.j

---

Congrats to Peyton. Congrats to the Broncos.

Brady and the Pats go home, and now the Broncos are on to Omaha! ...errr, New York! ...errr, New Jersey! ...the Super Bowl!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I still think the Niners will win tonight.

I still think everybody wishes you would just go away.

Oh the irony. The difference is that Goober is at least funny.

Broncos Seahawks! You heard it here folks

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived