Cujo

NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Well if we're doing predictions now:

National Anthem: Over 2 minutes

Seattle: Q

Denver: &

Bruno Mars: Struck by vengeful fans midway through performance.

Alright I'll go out on a limb with my prediction:

Seattle 24

Denver 7

And Bruno Mars chokes halftime away.

You really do live up to your reputation around here.

Aww :censored: off. Just because he didn't pick your favorite team, you're going to give him :censored:?

This reply is not because of WHO he picked, but rather the score he picked.

I didn't say anything to anyone else picking Seattle, because really, it could go either way.

He can pick any score he wants. Maybe he thinks the Seattle D will shutdown Peyton?

My prediction since the beginning is 21-17 Seattle.

I've had Seattle winning the Super Bowl since the preseason; but the score was still in flux, but 21-17 is my final score.

I think Denver wins, but I sure hope they don't Seattle's so pumped up right now and it'd be a drag for this city to lose.

I hope it's a good game regardless. As much as I liked the Broncos handling the Patriots as thoroughly as they were able to two weeks ago, the game itself was a huge let down. Here's hoping the game is in doubt in the fourth quarter.

Chips: Ready

Pop: Ready

Beer: Ready

Chicken: Ready

Dip: Mother :censored: er, you better believe it's ready.

Let's light this candle.

I plan to play the "bitter fan" role tonight and wear my full Panthers garb. It's just a thing I do.

Seattle 24

Denver 7

Aww :censored: off. Just because he didn't pick your favorite team, you're going to give him :censored:?

This reply is not because of WHO he picked, but rather the score he picked.

I didn't say anything to anyone else picking Seattle, because really, it could go either way.

You're mad because of a prediction a 14 year old kid made on the internet? My opinions are my opinion, I'll keep them until I see a better one.

I plan to play the "bitter fan" role tonight and wear my full Panthers garb. It's just a thing I do.

Full Rams regalia worked last year, so I'm going to try it again. Seattle must lose.

I'd done a Chargers jersey if I had one...

Thing is I dislike both teams. I might as well be Andy during a Cardinals/Yankees World Series. So I'm just pulling for a sloppy, mistake filled game.

Seattle 24

Denver 7

At least he didn't do this like this asshat:

1743732_682955991727132_1171255854_n.png

It's going to be a Seattle blowout, but if the Broncos do pull it off, or if they have a huge game and keep the lead until the end, then Peyton gets his due.

Here's my prediction: we'll have a good game but FOX will be too busy shoving Bruno's chode down our holes before halftime and New Girl's chode down our holes before the game ends.

Basically, whichever team plays better and scores more points is probably going to win.

Thanks, McCarver.

I'm see your losing team garb and raise you the garb of a losing team that's not even in the same league.

I'm decked out in my best BC Lions gear.

This has been Peyton Manning's season right from the start. I see no reason for that to change.

Go Omaha

This is the first Super Bowl that won't be able to watch it. I have work. God damnit lol.

It's going to be a Seattle blowout, but if the Broncos do pull it off, or if they have a huge game and keep the lead until the end, then Peyton gets his due.

Hehehe