Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I'll go out on a limb with my prediction:

Seattle 24

Denver 7

And Bruno Mars chokes halftime away.

You really do live up to your reputation around here.

Aww :censored: off. Just because he didn't pick your favorite team, you're going to give him :censored:?

This reply is not because of WHO he picked, but rather the score he picked.

I didn't say anything to anyone else picking Seattle, because really, it could go either way.

He can pick any score he wants. Maybe he thinks the Seattle D will shutdown Peyton?

I think Denver wins, but I sure hope they don't Seattle's so pumped up right now and it'd be a drag for this city to lose.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I hope it's a good game regardless. As much as I liked the Broncos handling the Patriots as thoroughly as they were able to two weeks ago, the game itself was a huge let down. Here's hoping the game is in doubt in the fourth quarter.

IUe6Hvh.png

Seattle 24

Denver 7

Aww :censored: off. Just because he didn't pick your favorite team, you're going to give him :censored:?

This reply is not because of WHO he picked, but rather the score he picked.

I didn't say anything to anyone else picking Seattle, because really, it could go either way.

You're mad because of a prediction a 14 year old kid made on the internet? My opinions are my opinion, I'll keep them until I see a better one.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I plan to play the "bitter fan" role tonight and wear my full Panthers garb. It's just a thing I do.

Full Rams regalia worked last year, so I'm going to try it again. Seattle must lose.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Seattle 24

Denver 7

At least he didn't do this like this asshat:

1743732_682955991727132_1171255854_n.png

6uXNWAo.png

Here's my prediction: we'll have a good game but FOX will be too busy shoving Bruno's chode down our holes before halftime and New Girl's chode down our holes before the game ends.

Basically, whichever team plays better and scores more points is probably going to win.

Thanks, McCarver.

Archived