2014 Super Bowl Predictions

Beluga4

St. Louis vs Kansas City...the Missouri Bowl. :P

(In all seriousness, though, both those squads may well make some serious noise this coming season.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

At first, I would say Denver vs. Seattle or San Fran. But It seems as if each will come up short. I wanna see my Pats make it, but I don't think thwy have enough weapons on defense.

I'm just gonna say its too early to tell. I'm thinking that Manning doesn't have enough in the tank to make it to the Super Bowl this year, has a 9-7/10-6 year next year, then finally calls it a career before Brady calls hangs up the helmet after the 2015 season. I will go crazy if on draft day prior to the 2016 season you hear "with the 21st pick in the 2016 NFL draft the New England Patriots select... Johnny Manziel :angered:

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

All this Denver love. Manning showed his age his last game. I think they will be good but no SB appearance.

Who else in the AFC is a standout? New England and Baltimore are the usual suspects but that's too easy.

I think Houston and even the Bengals have a better shot than Denver. They didn't look good at all in the playoffs and Manning looked old. Remember that last pick? Young Manning would have nailed that throw. They will compete in the regular season but a one and done post season wouldn't surprise me at all.

Archived