2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fasth over Hiller tonight and we're losing 3-0 to the Avs on what sounds like some soft goals judging the radio broadcast. I don't see the hype in Fasth that some Ducks fans see.

The defense is horrendous, Fasth has been okay.

Defense is already thin with Souray and Sbisa out. Beauchemin played like dog :censored: , and I think it's clear he's still not 100% after his ACL surgery. I'd classify maybe 2 of the 6 goals as soft on Fasth's part. And they had more than enough chances offensively, they just couldn't find any holes. They were snakebit there.

And in case anyone forgot Patrick Roy's playing days, he's still a prick:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

...did he really just try to push the panel on top of Boudreau? What the :censored:? You just won a game 6-1. Whatever it is, get over it.

How much do you want to bet that interview with Boudreau was on tape delay?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

...did he really just try to push the panel on top of Boudreau? What the :censored:? You just won a game 6-1. Whatever it is, get over it.

How much do you want to bet that interview with Boudreau was on tape delay?

Imagine if Pierre McGuire was in between the benches. :P

Seriously though, Roy as an NHL coach is not going to be a boring ride.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

One game in and this how Roy handles it. If he keeps it up he's gonna run out of steam around December.

The Pepsi Center should think about securing that center partition a little better. He gave it a swift push, but it shouldn't be that easy to move.

PvO6ZWJ.png

That was my "bold" prediction or the year; the Avalanche absolutely implode because of that clown Roy. From his attitude/ego, to insistence on effectively playing GM as well, to his oh-so-revered status with the organization he's a disaster waiting to happen. And because of his playing days with the team you just know they'll keep him around longer than they should.

Despite the Roy comments I could make (I actually don't mind his reaction), I have to comment on Nathan MacKinnon. It was great seeing him play, he had two really solid assists and the slight scrap also wasn't bad either. I'm definitely excited to see more from him and I'm hoping for a great rookie season.

Also, I got to see the Flyers and Leafs game on TSN. Though I'm not a Leafs fan, I've really been enjoying watching the team so far.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived