2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That appears to be the wordmark logo (we've seen a full color version). They've always had one.

I see the Postseason logo during the ASG and it looks the same as that World Series logo. We are basically getting a wordmark.

o7st41.jpg

I like the marlins road grays, however I wish the text would of been mainly black, blue, or orange instead of white.

The Brewers caps looked good with their road grays tonight in the ASG, I didn't know the front panel was gray I thought it was white I like it!

I like the marlins road grays, however I wish the text would of been mainly black, blue, or orange instead of white.

Sorry, major pet peeve: it's "would have been".

The Brewers caps looked good with their road grays tonight in the ASG, I didn't know the front panel was gray I thought it was white I like it!

At least white would have some historical relevance. White might have looked decent, as decent as any cap with that logo could.

At least white would have some historical relevance. White might have looked decent, as decent as any cap with that logo could.

ASG7.png

It actually looks good here considering the M is almost like the lettering on the jersey.

bSLCtu2.png

My parents told me a few days ago that we're taking a trip to Wrigley Field for my birthday (we go to a different ballpark every year to celebrate my birthday), and I'm trying to get them to buy tickets to the game on the 27th so we could watch the Cubs wear these throwback uniforms from 1978: Chicago-Cubs-1978-Throwback-Jersey-2014.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

A's tweet out image of the throwbacks they are wearing this weekend to honor their 1989 WS team. A patch for Bob Welch also. Looks like a double-knit, which is a good call there. Nameplate also. But they are using their current sleeve patch and the MLB logo is still on back of jersey.

Bs3MwKhCMAAHFEw.jpg

EDIT:

Bs3UNIUCQAElKni.jpg

Bs3XXuECMAM7T5F.jpg

Bs3XHzXCEAE7o1r.jpg

Go A's!

Archived