So St. Joseph's, who was on the bubble coming into today, wins the A-10 tournament over VCU. March madness indeed.

Whoever was doing the call for that game was great for CBS. Pair of really old guys who I don't recognize because I rarely watch college basketball.

It also satisfies me to see Shaka Smart lose.

How dare Shaka Smart not want to deal with the rolling disaster area that is Illinois athletics.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So St. Joseph's, who was on the bubble coming into today, wins the A-10 tournament over VCU. March madness indeed.

Whoever was doing the call for that game was great for CBS. Pair of really old guys who I don't recognize because I rarely watch college basketball.

It also satisfies me to see Shaka Smart lose.

How dare Shaka Smart not want to deal with the rolling disaster area that is Illinois athletics.

vLiin.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Florida locks up their seeding with a win over Kentucky. Kentucky had a pretty sizable comeback and had a shot to win it on their last possession but couldn't get a shot up.

However, I'm concerned that poor free throw shooting could very well cost this team in the tournament.

IUe6Hvh.png

Looks like the #1 seeds are:

Florida

Wichita St.

Arizona

Virginia

liben... you're delusional, Louisville doesn't have a case against Arizona, they don't care if Arizona lost to a good UCLA team and Louisville won their conference tournament, as mentioned earlier, Louisville's best OOC win was UL-Lafayette, Arizona beat Duke AND Michigan. Plus, the PAC-12 IMO is stronger than the American.

The A-10 Tournament was the Brooklyn-knockoff of the Big East tournament, top seed loses on the first day, bubble team runs the table... it's pretty much the same thing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What? SMU gets thrown out in favor of NC State?

That's bull :censored:.

Also, as usual the NCAA does a :censored:ty job at seeding, New Mexico at 7, and Louisville at 4 seem to cap that.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Remember that teams may have originally been a seed higher, but had to be moved down to accommodate teams from the same conference.

Not totally surprised about no SMU. The selection committee doesn't love Larry Brown like ESPN and they had some really bad losses.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Milwaukee draws Villanova in the first round. I can't say I like our chances, but historically, east coast teams have brought the best out of the Panthers; and it's not like we haven't beaten a Big East team in the Tournament before.

sweet16uwm_story1.jpg

Remember that teams may have originally been a seed higher, but had to be moved down to accommodate teams from the same conference.

Not totally surprised about no SMU. The selection committee doesn't love Larry Brown like ESPN and they had some really bad losses.

I'm not shocked that SMU got passed over for NC State. The Wolfpack reached the ACC semifinals... SMU flamed out in it's opening game in the American. Simple as that.

Archived