2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

LA Galaxy did with their third kit a year or so back. I don't like the look of the three stripes there- they look like electrical tape.

exactly what i was going to say, just another reason for me to hate adidas

The worst part was the fact they thought it was okay to also make the American flag only black and gold.

where is that?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is a new primary for the Timbers. They have only worn their current set for one season. I don't understand where that picture of the green material comes from.

I believe that MLS is getting new jerseys every year from Adidas now. The pictures of the green jersey come from Merrit Paulsons twitter, the owner of the Timbers.

LA Galaxy did with their third kit a year or so back. I don't like the look of the three stripes there- they look like electrical tape.

The worst part was the fact they thought it was okay to also make the American flag only black and gold.

where is that?

I believe he means on this LA jersey

5893378617_c65e71cb89_b.jpg

The Timbers have used a red 3rd kit since entering the league (and even a little before that), so what we're seeing is a new third and new primary.

What strikes me is the lack of white in that new primary shirt; they've been largely a green-and-white-with-a-hint-of-gold team.

Red has been the secondary for the Timbers, white is the third jersey.

Timbers-Green-Detail.jpg

Timbers-Red-Detail.jpg

3rdKit_JerseyGraphic.jpg

Primary_Jersey_Callo%232326B6.jpg

Secondary_Jersey_Cal%232321E1.jpg

2014-15 Bayern home kit:

Bayern+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

also some info:

The new Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit features three vertical blue stripes. The last time Bayern had worn a blue / red striped kit was in 1995-96, when they won the UEFA Cup. The draft shows the striped FC Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit.

The shorts of the Bayern München 2014-15 Home Jersey will be blue, while the socks are expected to be white.

The new Bayern 14-15 Away Jersey is mainly white and red Adidas stripes on the sleeves. Similar to the three stripes on the sleeves the sponsor logo on the front and the Adidas logo are also red.

Bayern Münchens' Away Kit for next-season also includes a special design on the front of the kit as well as the sleeve cuffs and the collar. The special applications and design elements on the Bayern München 14-15 Away Kit feature the colors grey and blue.

Is it just me, or is this way earlier than they normally release their top league ball?

probably wanted to compete with adidas during christmas since they released their ball too

Charlie Brooks @charliebhoy72 15m

A day to talk (foot)balls. New #Nike Ordem will be used in Brasilian league and cup next year #faster&straighter

I'm wondering if the Timbers will go with a third that's the usual primary color, but with different design/trim. Common in other sports, but not in soccer.

That's what I was thinking. The green and gold look darker. Maybe its a full dark green kit head to toe, which would differentiate it quite a bit from the home, IMO.

2014-15 Bayern home kit:

also some info:

The new Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit features three vertical blue stripes. The last time Bayern had worn a blue / red striped kit was in 1995-96, when they won the UEFA Cup. The draft shows the striped FC Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit.

The shorts of the Bayern München 2014-15 Home Jersey will be blue, while the socks are expected to be white.

The new Bayern 14-15 Away Jersey is mainly white and red Adidas stripes on the sleeves. Similar to the three stripes on the sleeves the sponsor logo on the front and the Adidas logo are also red.

Bayern Münchens' Away Kit for next-season also includes a special design on the front of the kit as well as the sleeve cuffs and the collar. The special applications and design elements on the Bayern München 14-15 Away Kit feature the colors grey and blue.

Barcalayern?

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

The flag shouldn't be on a jersey in the first place.

2014-15 Bayern home kit:

also some info:

Barcalayern?

More Bayernlona. I actually think that Pep had his influence in these.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived