2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

Fabian Johnson is going to have to avoid advancing too far forward on the attack, or else Ghana's speedy attackers are going to exploit Johnson's area on the counterattack. Maybe a healthy balance of conservatism and choosing the right times to send men forward and outman the Ghanian defense would be the best option tactically for the U.S. in this match.

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 13 great games of football, I personally wish that Iran and Nigeria should give the entire world their money back for putting up a scoreless tie. The way this World Cup has been, a 0-0 tie is inexcusable.

Now, it's the Americans turn to shine. Come on boys, I believe! I believe that we will win! (Damn thing is going to be stuck in my head now... thanks)

I have to say that was a bit of sleeper. I guess the football gods couldn't give us 13 straight exciting football matches...of course there ia always Ghana v USA next at 3 pm PST.

I am predicting Ghana winning 2-0. I think Ghana has the American's number, each and every time they have faced one another. Ghana is a stronger side than the Americans from a tactical point of view.

Pssh, your pessimism isn't welcome here good sir! :P

USA! USA! USA!

God, I'm f***ing pumped.

Same here.

Let's :censored:ing go.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Ghana look a poor imitation than they did four years ago. They need to start feeding in through balls for the strikers to run on to as that is the only way to get behind the U.S.A's central defenders who lack pace.

glory10.png

Archived