2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today's game is basically do or die right? Lose to Ghana and then you're faced with beating Portugal AND Germany. Win or draw against Ghana and you only have to knock off one of those guys. Is that right?

PvO6ZWJ.png

I BELIEVE THAT WE!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The German footballing machine is well and truly underway. Muller had his part to play in the acting like he had been smashed in the face by a bowling ball. Pepe then combusts. Amazing. This one is over.

Ghana will fancy their chances to get through.

glory10.png

Seeing the writing on the wall now... if the US can beat Ghana, I still believe we have a shot, given that Portugal will likely have a -3 GD if the result holds here (or best case, Germany adds another goal.) A draw against Portugal wouldn't be deadly, as long as they don't destroy Ghana, and/or Germany doesn't do the same against US.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I have to say that was a bit of sleeper. I guess the football gods couldn't give us 13 straight exciting football matches...of course there ia always Ghana v USA next at 3 pm PST.

I am predicting Ghana winning 2-0. I think Ghana has the American's number, each and every time they have faced one another. Ghana is a stronger side than the Americans from a tactical point of view.

I have to say that was a bit of sleeper. I guess the football gods couldn't give us 13 straight exciting football matches...of course there ia always Ghana v USA next at 3 pm PST.

I am predicting Ghana winning 2-0. I think Ghana has the American's number, each and every time they have faced one another. Ghana is a stronger side than the Americans from a tactical point of view.

Pssh, your pessimism isn't welcome here good sir! :P

USA! USA! USA!

God, I'm f***ing pumped.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived