College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I said it last year but I'll say it again...good fashion in college football is dead. Miami looks like a train wreck and Air Force is now trying to get in on it too??

I fail to see how Miami looks like a trainwreck. If anything, the look they just replaced was the real trainwreck.

VuGdNdU.jpg

I can't decide whether the random blobs looked worse on the front or the back. And that pants stripe was just brutal.

Someday fans and players will look back at the monochrome red on red, navy on navy, green on green, and orange on orange jersey and pants look and collectively think to themselves..."WTF?".

I know I said it last year but I'll say it again...good fashion in college football is dead. Miami looks like a train wreck and Air Force is now trying to get in on it too??

I fail to see how Miami looks like a trainwreck. If anything, the look they just replaced was the real trainwreck.

VuGdNdU.jpg

I can't decide whether the random blobs looked worse on the front or the back. And that pants stripe was just brutal.

Someday fans and players will look back at the monochrome red on red, navy on navy, green on green, and orange on orange jersey and pants look and collectively think to themselves..."WTF?".

Actually I love the orange on orange for Miami as long as it's paired with a white helmet. As a fan of the team, I was very pleased to see the Canes wear that combo the past 2 seasons and hope the rock that look again this year.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Monochrome just works for certain teams imo

Kentucky blue

Miami orange

Utah red

I'm sure there's a few more

Your right as Kentucky Blue looks outstanding, but I don't consider Miami having a monochrome look unless they wore the all-white.

Texas tech black on black on black is nice and so is their solid white.

TEXAS_TECH_IOWA_FOOTBALL_33693193.jpg

7879968.jpg

Both of these looks from TT are nice and crisp.

Cal looks good in monochrome also

bears1129.jpg

I wish Cal still had those pants as I hate their new ones.

spacer.png

These Adidas alternates just keep getting worse for the Huskers, IMO.

However, the best part about the reveal? Bo Pelini suited up.

Bt9VL9KCMAEec5g.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived