College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Eastern Michigan's new field.

-ee4b755981ce942b.JPG

-5155db794ac747fd.JPG

-6f649854ac535051.JPG

I normally dislike colored fields, but I like this. It's not nearly as hard on the eyes as most others.

Michigan Wolverine fan here...I have to give Eastern Michigan credit for trying something different - I hope it draws some fans and maybe a good recruit or two.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grey- what a perfect color to pair with an overcast autumn day in Ypsilanti and a 50 point loss.

Also, EMU has named their field "The Factory". Fitting, given how factories on the Eastern side of Michigan have been doing lately.

Odd. In the past eastern has been known for it's awesome style.

photo-ed-mizinski-lg.jpg

New Tulane helmets to go with the mismatched new jerseys. Chrome logo --- check. Logo on one side, number on the other like Boise and umpteen other teams --- check.

117tpp5.gif

HT to Uniswag

I have never understood why teams put the number on one side of the helmet. To me, it makes no sense whatsoever and it looks tacky.

spacer.png

New Tulane helmets to go with the mismatched new jerseys. Chrome logo --- check. Logo on one side, number on the other like Boise and umpteen other teams --- check.

117tpp5.gif

HT to Uniswag

Why? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tulane's unis were so nice the last few years. And they would have looked great in the new stadium. I'm REALLY not happy with #1 adding lime green to the color scheme and #2 giving it more prominence than the sky blue that's been neglected so much over the team's history.

gYH2mW9.png

117tpp5.gif

HT to Uniswag

Why? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tulane's unis were so nice the last few years. And they would have looked great in the new stadium. I'm REALLY not happy with #1 adding lime green to the color scheme and #2 giving it more prominence than the sky blue that's been neglected so much over the team's history.

i would have a field day creating a uniform set that used the blue and green correctly . wish i saw more concepts here for Tulane

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Michigan Wolverine fan here...I have to give Eastern Michigan credit for trying something different - I hope it draws some fans and maybe a good recruit or two.

UMich is the reason Eastern has no fans to begin with. No one is going to leave the Big House to go watch the team with the worst historical record play on a parking lot.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

Archived