College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notes for the weekend from uni watch

New jerseys for New Mexico (Turquoise used to be a school color a long time ago im guessing)

Bx06Zj6CAAA-cSj.jpg

Duke will have a throwback scoreboard to go along with the jerseys

Bx1nBY8IAAEad46.jpg

Other than the mismatch of colors, the turquoise on New Mexico's uniforms looks beautiful. Chalk me up as someone who would like to see the Lobos bring it back permanently.

Love the Duke throwback Tecmo Super Bowl-esque scoreboard! What do the uniforms look like?

Bx_dlC_CUAAZvTR.jpg

Love Maryland's look today. Still miss the piping uniforms though.

These look good. Shame that Syracuse keeps futzing with their look.

I love the mountain range on Utah's sleeves, but I wish it was incorporated as a motif elsewhere. How long have they had that?

The mountain sleeves really don't look that bad in action, though I'd still simplify them to be an outline.

Also, both Utah and BYU going white-out today. No word on what Utah State will wear against Arkansas State, but it's probably not going to be all-white; the Aggies did their white out last week against Wake Forest.

Nothing new, just a behind-the-scenes.

10514169_10152681427346071_4767807533273

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Brown and turquoise is such a beautiful color scheme.

Technically it's sky blue, not turquoise. But agreed.

----

The shade of gold Army uses for its helmets is awesome. It's that old, brassy gold.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Wisconsin looks better now in those red shells than they ever have.

Uniform needs some black though.
Yeah I agree. If they are going to wear the red lids with black stripes, which look pretty good, then they should get some special black striped unis to match. Just as an option not permanetly.

Brown and turquoise is such a beautiful color scheme.

Technically it's sky blue, not turquoise. But agreed.

----

The shade of gold Army uses for its helmets is awesome. It's that old, brassy gold.

Army's helmets are really nice. Can't believe Wake Forest is still using those atrocious jerseys

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived