NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NewEnglandHome_zps0f14e945.png

NewEnglandAway_zpsdb5214ff.png

That is the most retarded Patriots look ever. WOW!!! That cleaned up the silver :censored:! Good job!!!

I actually like this concept. The only suggestion I have is to have the shoulder stripes completely loop around and do a striping pattern of Red-white-Red and Red-Navy-Red. I like this because it's a nod to the old Pat the patriot uniforms with out having to use pat the patriot or the red jerseys but the nod is still there while being modern.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Back to the saints, I have done a few ROUGH concepts on their uni's and I only came up with one REALLY GOOD looking uni. I had a white helmet with the normal logo and White jersey with black pants/socks! I can post it later, but I thought you could make it look better!

Saints_zps52d05fba.png?t=1396899351

Can someone do a fancier version of this?

Get this out of here. This topic is for turbo's NFL Concepts, NOT yours. If you need help with something put it in the request forum or send a PM to him.

JeKhnr9.png

Just catching up and the whole series has been really solid. Your Chargers actually is similar to one ive been working in for a while. So i like where that is headed a lot. I think the lightning stripes should probably go on the inside if the shoulder seam closer to the collar, and extend down a bit further on both sides. Then put the TV numbers on the sleeves, not the shoulders. Thats going to give you a nice bold look. Its lightning bolts, they represent movement, action, speed, energy! Make them large!

The pants stripe isnt working and mostly because its a 3rd version of the bolt on the uniform. It just gets too messy and inconsistant from top to bottom. Here is where you can use some restraint and just put a traditional stripe down the leg. Thats going to focus your eye on more important parts of the uniform. I also suggest a yellow pants option

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Really not a fan of the bolt on the side on the chargers. Would also like to see at least a hint of navy in the uni. I do like the powder blue pants though!

What are you wanting? One bolt on the one side? If so that would be horrible!

spacer.png

Archived