New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death to the Bills red helmet! The red streak of the logo pops on the white helmet, but obviously gets lost on red.

Good point. They could have simply swapped the colors. For some reason I always put it in my head that they wore white streaks with the red helmet. Weird.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Bills red helmet on top of the royal blue jersey (during the 90s) was pretty awesome. However, the red helmet on top of the white jersey and white pants was a bit of a downgrade, IMO.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Bills red helmet on top of the royal blue jersey (during the 90s) was pretty awesome. However, the red helmet on top of the white jersey and white pants was a bit of a downgrade, IMO.

I agree. I didn't like the road look, as it always looked a little soft to me. I thought blue pants with striping to match the blue jerseys would have made the road look incredible, however. And that was before the monochrome nonsense became chic, so they wouldn't have had to worry about the players messing with the look they way they did in the aughts.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe they're just testing the waters, to see what the reception will be towards the new changes.

If there's a backlash, they could immediately ditch it and re-think their options. They may have an alternative up their sleeves.

If they really announce a separate reveal day for the helmet, I guess that will be the death knell for "we aren't touching the helmet".

Oh snap....that's a good point. If there is a change, let's hope it's minimal, like a change in facemask color.

The only rumor I have heard is that they were strongly considering a change to a face mask that matches the helmet color.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a reddit rumor, but one from a guy who hasn't wavered once on what the changes will be. He's claiming a "candy orange" with a matching facemask and changes to the stripe. He seems to be connected to Nike somehow, but I'm taking it all with a grain of salt.

Archived