New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The facemask looks non-white to me (I won't say gray). Look at the chinstraps, they appear to be significantly lighter than the facemask. Thankfully, the facemask doesn't look white, as white is the worst of the 4 possible colors it could be.

We do this every year, desperately looking for clues where there are none. I'd be beyond shocked if (oops!!) the Browns, either accidently or slyly on purpose, gave away anything about their upcoming uniform change in an image like this. Not this early in the process. It's just not going to happen. Which tells me this is just the mini version of the helmet they've been wearing for years, with weird lighting causing a washed out, overly light gray mask.

Move along, folks... nothing to see here.

We do this every year, desperately looking for clues where there are none. I'd be beyond shocked if (oops!!) the Browns, either accidently or slyly on purpose, gave away anything about their upcoming uniform change in an image like this. Not this early in the process. It's just not going to happen. Which tells me this is just the mini version of the helmet they've been wearing for years, with weird lighting causing a washed out, overly light gray mask.

Move along, folks... nothing to see here.

So true.. Just wait until it happens

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Come on people, it's the Army-Navy helmet debate all over again.

If you look through the rest of the Brown's photo gallery, you'll see that the mini helmet clearly has a gray mask.

temp012515-ProBowl-2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024

temp012515-ProBowl-10--nfl_mezz_1280_102

Now we just wait for someone to chime in with, "But what if they brought TWO mini helmets to the Pro Bowl?" :suspect:

Hard to believe this has hit 58 pages.....

I predict it will hit 100 by the time we are done here.....

And I'm going on record that we will see a facemask that will be a different shade of color than we've seen previously: dusty white.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Hard to believe this has hit 58 pages.....

I predict it will hit 100 by the time we are done here.....

And I'm going on record that we will see a facemask that will be a different shade of color than we've seen previously: dusty white.

Ha, I predict 250-300, just look at the Buccaneer thread.

Browns president Alec Scheiner was just asked in a radio interview when the new uniforms would be unveiled and he said it could be "any time in the next 2 months. It's just a matter of figuring out how to roll them out."

https://twitter.com/KeithBritton86/status/560909516611387392

I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing.

• "These puppies (play on words) are so good, we want to do it grand fashion. We're going to trade all our picks in the draft, and take Mariota and have him walk out wearing the new gear."
  • "We made such a horrible mistake, we have to slowly introduce these to mitigate the backlash. Or figure out a time where there is so much other stuff going on, that we can hopefully just slide these in without anyone knowing"

<p>

Browns president Alec Scheiner was just asked in a radio interview when the new uniforms would be unveiled and he said it could be "any time in the next 2 months. It's just a matter of figuring out how to roll them out."

https://twitter.com/KeithBritton86/status/560909516611387392

I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing.

• "These puppies (play on words) are so good, we want to do it grand fashion. We're going to trade all our picks in the draft, and take Mariota and have him walk out wearing the new gear."
  • "We made such a horrible mistake, we have to slowly introduce these to mitigate the backlash. Or figure out a time where there is so much other stuff going on, that we can hopefully just slide these in without anyone knowing"

Whether we think they are good or not, they wouldn't he wearing them at all if the president thought they were bad. So it's not #2.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived