Florida State Unveils New Logo and Uniforms

STL_ArchMadness

Is it possible the Seminole in the logo is white as an attempt to be "PC"? If the Seminole in the logo had burgundy (or maroon, or whatever their color is called) that would surely be viewed as offensive, yes?

Or is the Seminole just white because it makes the logo look better

well no one has problems with the Redskins LOGO, name is something different entirely, so if the seminole was garnet it probably wouldn't be too big of a deal, it's probably just white because it looks better.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU or the state of Florida pays the Seminole tribe quite a bit of money every year, which is why the Seminole tribe is OK with it. However, this shouldn't prevent the NCAA from putting sanctions on FSU like they have other schools. The NCAA is a joke.

The clearance is exactly what makes the situation different. The NCAA has made that clear.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Bk-ZjFSIYAAh1ky.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Gut reaction: I like it. I think it's a look that could last for a while. Many unveils like this I think to myself, "only five years til the rebrand again..." But this one feels a little more permanent. The pattern will take a bit to adjust to, and I don't like the gold mask or black football uniform, but overall it's solid.

I like the pattern's placement on the sleeves but I think it's a little too bulky on the collars. Otherwise I think this set's pretty solid

EDIT: Seeing the picture of the regular helmet and alternate helmet together up close.. wow the new spear really pops on these. I think these are going to continue to grow on me as time goes on

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived