Vince Neil gets the OK to bring Arena Football back to Las Vegas

walkerws

Good news for Las Vegas as I think the city is a good fit for Arena Football, especially with hair rockers owning teams.

Now if only the Utah Blaze come back...someone get Tyler Glenn or Branden Steineckert* on the line!

Yea, we're not known for our hair rockers. :/:P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I hope the AFL takes off like it was before the merger/implosion. Something about Arena Football is just so awesome when done right. I used to go to Storm games and the energy in the crowd was electrifying.

in my eyes, arena football is the only form of "minor league football" that'll ever take off. It's a niche sport perfect for markets with or without an NFL team. Teams in Vegas and LA are perfect locations for an AFL team.

Getting Kurz away from the Commissioner job would be a huge step.

I to hope it will survive, there have been some positive steps this year as far as TV coverage and ownership but the league still isn't in great shape. But if things keep improving the AFL can have a decent future as a niche league.

niagaraq.png

Judging by the attendance at Talons games lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they get moved. And selling tickets means nothing, San Antonio is selling them too. We're hoping Spurs entertainment buys them but it's not a done deal.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Judging by the attendance at Talons games lately, I wouldn't be surprised if they get moved. And selling tickets means nothing, San Antonio is selling them too. We're hoping Spurs entertainment buys them but it's not a done deal.

Ouch. Talons right now are 1-13

Solid name, solid owner for arena ball. Question is, where who do they play? Thomas and Mack is bigger, but the Orleans might be an option too.

Fixed. San Antonio, New Orleans, and Orlando are all in real trouble, and there are questions about Iowa and Pittsburgh apparently.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 1 month later...

Dallas Vigilantes did it...

Yeah, looks very similar to the Dallas Viglantes...

But it also looks very similar to some of the San Antonio Raiders concepts here on the board.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived