Vince Neil gets the OK to bring Arena Football back to Las Vegas

walkerws

"Las Vegas will get a new Arena Football League expansion team in time for the 2015 season. Hometown rocker Vince Neil, now away starting the final farewell Motley Crue tour, has won approval from AFL officials and rival team owners to build a Las Vegas team from scratch.

The team will be known as the Las Vegas Outlaws.

http://m.jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/407591/don-coble/2014-06-19/vince-neil-gets-approval-new-afl-team-las-vegas

Just in case you missed it the title of this thread say LA not Vegas.

I wonder where they will play? T & M or the Orleans. That new arena being built by MGM won't be ready until 2016 I think.

Whichever venue is the cheapest or whichever location will provide cargo vans for the strippers, errr "cheerleaders" from his club to the venue.

Who is next? LA Guns? RATT? Brett Michaels trying to use "Poison"? Cinderella? Will Great White give back to Providence?

Skid Row could be used for any city.

Or Dr. Dre could bring hiphop into the Arena League and the song titles and lyrics are nearly endless.

wait, Las Vegas Outlaws...Where have I heard that before?

Searches the CCSLC db.....

(hold on I'm on a Commodore 64 where the chip is a dorito and the monitor is an etch-a-sketch)

ah here it is:

5241.gif

That was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I heard this...

gal-failed11-jpg.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

wait, Las Vegas Outlaws...Where have I heard that before?

Searches the CCSLC db.....

(hold on I'm on a Commodore 64 where the chip is a dorito and the monitor is an etch-a-sketch)

ah here it is:

5241.gif

That was an awesome identity.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

After fhe Las Vegas Gladiators did so well, I'm sure the Outlaws will be a hit.

Also, doesn't WWE still own all the XFL trademarks?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

After fhe Las Vegas Gladiators did so well, I'm sure the Outlaws will be a hit.

Also, doesn't WWE still own all the XFL trademarks?

Usually the trademarks expire if they haven't been used in interstate commerce for 10 years (?). Something like that.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived