2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

I'm not usually a fan of BFBS, but Miami wore black against Florida last night, and I loved it. I guess I'm just a fan of fluorescent orange and black, with some dark green accents to balance it out. Here's pics from when they wore them against Duke in 2013.

Shane+Larkin+Miami+v+Duke+xM3P4jHZgBqx.jN2DFY.AuSt.156.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought all 4 teams looked pretty good in the Champions Classic yesterday. However Kansas actual play on the court stunk.

Per the Duke team Twitter feed, they'll be in last year's fauxbacks tonight

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Looks really nice. Couple questions though: Are those half-courts on the sides really necessary? Who uses those? Could they not put seats there? I thought Vanderbilt had the most unique arena, but that circle arena is weird. Also, what does the 7220 stand for?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Looks really nice. Couple questions though: Are those half-courts on the sides really necessary? Who uses those? Could they not put seats there? I thought Vanderbilt had the most unique arena, but that circle arena is weird. Also, what does the 7220 stand for?

The side courts dissapear under sections they bring in for games. Its hard to tell they aren't built into the arena. They did a nice job. The side courts are just for practice. The 7220 stands for the elevation. The school saying is Welcome to 7220. Its the highest basketball and football venues in the US so they like to play up the lack of oxygen. I'll try and post a pic of what gameday looks like.

Wyoming looks sharp. It looks like the Mountain West logo is in its usual purple and white/grey. Might look better if it was brown and white instead. Don't know if the conference has any rule regarding that.

Texas Tech looks nice too, but it reminds me a lot of Texas A&M.

Wyoming looks sharp. It looks like the Mountain West logo is in its usual purple and white/grey. Might look better if it was brown and white instead. Don't know if the conference has any rule regarding that.

Texas Tech looks nice too, but it reminds me a lot of Texas A&M.

Its brown and white, just hard to tell in the video. Got two massive jumbotrons that are amazing as well.

7ad253.jpg

Archived