duma

NFL Merry-Go-Round: Relocation Roundelay

14 minutes ago, Wings said:

St. Louis will have another team in about 12 years once the Jags move there. 

The NFL has been mean enough to St. Louis. This is just overkill.

"Glory, glory Tottenham Raiders..."

The Daily Mail is reporting that Tottenham Hotspur and the Oakland Raiders have discussed having the NFL franchise play its full 2019 eight-game home schedule at the soccer club's new, 62,000-seat Tottenham Stadium.

Tottenham may share their new ground with the Oakland Raiders NFL team during the 2019 season

One would hope that the Raiders would roll these out for at least four of the eight home games:

AHKf8UWm.jpg

😉

Apparently, Tucson is making a pitch to the Raiders. I love Tucson, but this idea is hilarious. No way it makes it any farther than this, but now that it's even been suggested, I want it to. I have no idea how it could work, but I could see the Raiders fitting in with the weird culture of the Dirty T. And I'd definitely go to the Broncos game when they're in town. 

Eww, no thanks. I like that idea even less than the idea of them playing in Reno. 

A story about a "fictional" football team known for it's rowdy fans and crazy characters relocating to Tucson would make for a great tv series on FX or Netflix. 

3 hours ago, tyst13 said:

Apparently, Tucson is making a pitch to the Raiders. I love Tucson, but this idea is hilarious. No way it makes it any farther than this, but now that it's even been suggested, I want it to. I have no idea how it could work, but I could see the Raiders fitting in with the weird culture of the Dirty T. And I'd definitely go to the Broncos game when they're in town. 

This report suggests that the Cardinals have no objection to this idea.

Looks like reports the Raiders have reached out to both San Diego and Tucson have surfaced in the last few days. 

22 hours ago, bosrs1 said:

Looks like reports the Raiders have reached out to both San Diego and Tucson have surfaced in the last few days. 

Traveling team!

Traveling team!

Traveling team!