College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

Old Dominion University has new helmets and uniforms.

They are moving away from the Navy copy they had in previous seasons.

CqJr4pzWIAAvZQb.jpg

CqJzEYnWcAMXP9q.jpg

ODU has returned to having black as an alternate uniform and will be wearing them against App state (Their white out game)

Feel free to rip them apart. A number of people on another forum were hoping they would go with  silver or columbia blue)

Cqq_IA_FWAAAOAYr.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Logojunkie said:

CqJr4pzWIAAvZQb.jpg

CqJzEYnWcAMXP9q.jpg

ODU has returned to having black as an alternate uniform and will be wearing them against App state (Their white out game)

Feel free to rip them apart. A number of people on another forum were hoping they would go with  silver or columbia blue)

Cqq_IA_FWAAAOAYr.jpg

Im seriously waiting for the reveal video where the players are like "These uniforms suck...we're going to get clowned on the Chris Creamer forum"

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

1 hour ago, uuh70 said:

Im seriously waiting for the reveal video where the players are like "These uniforms suck...we're going to get clowned on the Chris Creamer forum"

never gonna happen, you could give them uniforms covered in literal :censored:, and students and recruits will still be saying things like they are #straightfire, #3stripelife, #nikejustdoit, #protectthishouse whatever because they are new, and they have how they are going to react to it before hand, like the knuckleheads that fake faint and stuff for these unveilings. 

For UVa, I don't like the orange helmet/uni.  Looks similar to Clemson, especially with those helmet stripes (maybe they could invert the stripes).  I think it would be pretty cool if the white helmet had the logo on both sides but one orange stripe and one blue stripe (as a homage to the 80s uniforms).  Agree that the navy jerseys need orange.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Agree with the Virginia talk - logos on both sides should be a must, especially with this look.

I love the striping on the helmet. If they were to do the logos right, this would be a damn good look helmet.

The jerseys are a little disappointing, but not unexpected. They're just the old throwback blues and the previous orange jerseys. Which makes the change all that more impressive since they only tweaked the helmets and look so much better.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

6 hours ago, dont care said:

never gonna happen, you could give them uniforms covered in literal :censored:, and students and recruits will still be saying things like they are #straightfire, #3stripelife, #nikejustdoit, #protectthishouse whatever because they are new, and they have how they are going to react to it before hand, like the knuckleheads that fake faint and stuff for these unveilings. 

Nothing annoys me more than the uniform unveiling reaction videos. 90% of these are terrible but still have people jumping around screaming with their phones out acting crazy.

Just post a few photos of the jerseys on social media and be done with it. 

13 hours ago, Logojunkie said:

CqJzEYnWcAMXP9q.jpg

Really time for designers to take a hard look at how a logo looks on a helmet. Can't simply slap one on there. A specific version should be designed to work on a helmet. This isn't it.

20 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Utah has added a stripe to the helmet

CqzVJK-UMAAhrjo.jpg

I actually like that a lot.  Adds a bit of uniqueness.  Better than the normal split stripes. I'll always prefer Utah's red helmet with the white facemask though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 hours ago, Logojunkie said:

CqJr4pzWIAAvZQb.jpg

CqJzEYnWcAMXP9q.jpg

Cqq_IA_FWAAAOAYr.jpg

I didn't see any kids pass out from excitement 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Why the numbers/logos BS!?!?!?!? Stick the logos on both sides and these are nearly 9/10. Instead it's 5/10.

I'm with ya 100%. At least they can alter the decals easily. But I think it's a sweet set of unis 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Don't like the gray facemasks on Virginia's helmets. Honestly the V cross swords logo looks best on their navy blue helmets and should be their only option IMO.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived