Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Recommended Posts

sayahh    385
7 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Why a bellybutton logo! It's so awful!

 

Makes an exclamation point with the number one!  Hence "Pistons!" ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suns1977    260
29 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Why a bellybutton logo! It's so awful!

If you go back and looks at the other pics, that Pistons logo is at the waist level and not right underneath the number as it is in this pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panthers_2012    480
6 hours ago, sayahh said:

Pistons! ;)

 

 

Pistons.png

Pistons no.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights Out    2,243
6 hours ago, suns1977 said:

If you go back and looks at the other pics, that Pistons logo is at the waist level and not right underneath the number as it is in this pic.

Yep:

 

KevPiYo.png

 

Not sure why they sewed it onto the jersey for the unveiling, it looks awful that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WSU151    2,546
10 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Yep:

 

Not sure why they sewed it onto the jersey for the unveiling, it looks awful that way.

 

Is it not photoshopped?  

 

Here's the original picture... #cmonfellas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kutztown    46

Looks like the Sixers are getting closer to a reveal.  Chris Heck just posted another teaser with the hashtag #jerseyupnext

 

DFvnmDDXYAI5XOh.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kutztown    46

Also, I have a very nitpicky complaint about the Detroit uniform.  It kind of bothers me that the D in DETROIT on the blue uniform is Red, but the D on the shorts is blue.  I feel like they should have switched that to match for each set, if that makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upperV03    2,399

One thing I didn't notice about the new Pistons uniforms yesterday is that they switched the color sequence of the striping on the white uniform.

 

New:

IMG_6487.thumb.JPG.63ca46ccdeaede83879f32095c41fefd.JPG

 

Old:

IMG_6488.PNG.b1b4d151f3cad904655dd4dd28c43bae.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lbj273    61

That 2nd small star in the Sixers previews reminds me so much of those plastic glow in the dark stars you'd put on the ceiling as a kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peterjames_6    14
1 hour ago, kutztown said:

Looks like the Sixers are getting closer to a reveal.  Chris Heck just posted another teaser with the hashtag #jerseyupnext

 

DFvnmDDXYAI5XOh.jpg:large

What is the point of having another white star of different material on top of an existing white star? I feel like this would look cleaner if it was just the "background" white star only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kutztown    46
14 minutes ago, peterjames_6 said:

What is the point of having another white star of different material on top of an existing white star? I feel like this would look cleaner if it was just the "background" white star only.

 

They did something similar last year, albeit with different materials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satomiblood    98
53 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

One thing I didn't notice about the new Pistons uniforms yesterday is that they switched the color sequence of the striping on the white uniform.

 

New:

IMG_6487.thumb.JPG.63ca46ccdeaede83879f32095c41fefd.JPG

 

It's weird that they'd even bother inverting the side panel colors, but the slow drip of Nike reveals thus far has been full of curious changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peterjames_6    14
28 minutes ago, gopistons899004 said:

So what's the point of having this logo if you're the Pistons?

770737-1-.jpg

Probably to give us something to complain about on this message board... or actually to give them an excuse to use "chrome" as a team color. I'm sure with this logo, we'll see some version of the GFGS Detroit Chrome jersey in the new template.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buckeye    213
42 minutes ago, Satomiblood said:

 

It's weird that they'd even bother inverting the side panel colors, but the slow drip of Nike reveals thus far has been full of curious changes.

Something about the balance of the red font on the front and making the blue stripe first actually does make the jersey a little better imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceBurgs70    225
2 minutes ago, buckeye said:

Something about the balance of the red font on the front and making the blue stripe first actually does make the jersey a little better imo.

I agree. It looked like too much red when looking at the uniform from the front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upperV03    2,399
23 minutes ago, buckeye said:

Something about the balance of the red font on the front and making the blue stripe first actually does make the jersey a little better imo.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree that it looks much more balanced with the blue stripe in front. I just think it's an odd choice to change it now since they've historically always had the red stripe in front with this striping pattern:

IMG_6491.thumb.JPG.df75a7e33894c5aa76153efe3d2adebf.JPG

IMG_6492.thumb.JPG.1586650dfc88353035e297c6aa7727cd.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panthers_2012    480
2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

One thing I didn't notice about the new Pistons uniforms yesterday is that they switched the color sequence of the striping on the white uniform.

 

New:

IMG_6487.thumb.JPG.63ca46ccdeaede83879f32095c41fefd.JPG

 

I feel better about these, but I still hate the interlocking DP logo.@gopistons899004 should have used that logo on the shorts, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now