anythinglogos

2017/18 Soccer Kits

2 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Did they forget who was tge home team?

Barcelona wears blue. Madrid wears white. They had to try to make this complicated.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Barcelona wears blue. Madrid wears white. They had to try to make this complicated.

This is a headshaker. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I like this matchup. 

Then again, I also really love teal.

Ronaldo had the right idea of turning into shirts vs skins.

FWIW, it was harder to discern who was who on TV. I feel bad for anyone watching who was colorblind.

No. Just no. I hope they don't do this again. Changing into a kit clash is absurd and made the game quite literally harder to watch.

18 hours ago, DG_Now said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d83f9eaa123ee0ca0eb6cdd505023ce9.jpeg

SMH

On my stream and screen at least, the teal appeared lighter such that the clash wasn't as terrible.

That said, it's El Clasico. No thought needs to be put into the kits. We know how it works. And how do match officials let this go on?

Agreed.  In the biggest games, you wear your best look.   And if Real Madrid thinks that teal blue is their best look, they need to make it their primary.  Or have their heads examined. 

46 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Agreed.  In the biggest games, you wear your best look.   And if Real Madrid thinks that teal blue is their best look, they need to make it their primary.  Or have their heads examined. 

I was going to say "AND have their heads examined." But tomato, tomahto. 

For their first league game on Sunday, Barcelona will wear shirts with "BARCELONA" on the back and #TotsSomBarcelona (We are all Barcelona)

on the front to pay tribute to all those affected by yesterday's terror attack in the city. Here's what the shirts will look like:

IMG_6905.JPG.2fb9877a0c7963b4a8ac2131bd0fd84c.JPGIMG_6906.JPG.cfbf4a6ae32aed8eb6a1c2cb489fd650.JPG

I always find myself drawn towards Umbro kits more often than not. There's something quite conventionally clean and classic with a simple modern finish to them that I really like.

IMG_20170818_104002_272.thumb.jpg.ce4f6d6f674cebdafbe4d9b30bd91e27.jpg

Man City and Everton wore the modified Manchester Bee today in honor of the victims of the Las Ramblas attack. 

For having such a nice color scheme, Dortmund's obsession with gradients and ugly stripes really lends them to churn out a lot of duds.