2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

2 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Did they forget who was tge home team?

Barcelona wears blue. Madrid wears white. They had to try to make this complicated.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Barcelona wears blue. Madrid wears white. They had to try to make this complicated.

This is a headshaker. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Ronaldo had the right idea of turning into shirts vs skins.

FWIW, it was harder to discern who was who on TV. I feel bad for anyone watching who was colorblind.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

18 hours ago, DG_Now said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d83f9eaa123ee0ca0eb6cdd505023ce9.jpeg

SMH

On my stream and screen at least, the teal appeared lighter such that the clash wasn't as terrible.

That said, it's El Clasico. No thought needs to be put into the kits. We know how it works. And how do match officials let this go on?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

46 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Agreed.  In the biggest games, you wear your best look.   And if Real Madrid thinks that teal blue is their best look, they need to make it their primary.  Or have their heads examined. 

I was going to say "AND have their heads examined." But tomato, tomahto. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

For their first league game on Sunday, Barcelona will wear shirts with "BARCELONA" on the back and #TotsSomBarcelona (We are all Barcelona)

on the front to pay tribute to all those affected by yesterday's terror attack in the city. Here's what the shirts will look like:

IMG_6905.JPG.2fb9877a0c7963b4a8ac2131bd0fd84c.JPGIMG_6906.JPG.cfbf4a6ae32aed8eb6a1c2cb489fd650.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I always find myself drawn towards Umbro kits more often than not. There's something quite conventionally clean and classic with a simple modern finish to them that I really like.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived