College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CLEstones said:

Tired.

If you look at that uniform and color combo, 10/10 times you would say its Penn State doing an alt...

This:

52 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Except Penn State is the last school I'd ever expect to do an alt that isn't pretty close to their permanent uniform look. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is this the new jersey template? I didn't see the Primeknit pattern in the closeups. And it looked like there's a strange stripes pattern on the seams between the sleeve and main body. 

488600.jpg

488601.jpg

They should have just went with a full Desert Camo pattern on the whole uni if they're going with that color. It would have looked better than that Florida Alligator costume anyway.

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is this the new jersey template? I didn't see the Primeknit pattern in the closeups. And it looked like there's a strange stripes pattern on the seams between the sleeve and main body. 

488600.jpg

488601.jpg

I believe it's just the current techfit template minus the primeknit pattern. It has basically the same construction; as seen below, the armpit stripe looking area is also present on the Texas a&m Jersey.

8 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Looks like A&M will finally be breaking out their alternates this weekend for MAROON ADIDAS BOWL 2K17 vs. Mississippi State.

DMcSt8KUQAA5o46.jpg

4 minutes ago, aild87 said:

I believe it's just the current techfit template minus the primeknit pattern. It has basically the same construction; as seen below, the armpit stripe looking area is also present on the Texas a&m Jersey.

It's a TechFit PrimeKnit jersey.. Nothing special about it

22 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

It's a TechFit PrimeKnit jersey.. Nothing special about it

Your're right, I just looked over the press release shots and in one closeup the primeknit is still there. It may be the most subtle coloring of the primeknit I've seen. It usually stands out to me more, even on the whites.

49 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Screenshot_20171024-184810.thumb.jpg.35684ecc4909741efc17f2713e779cf1.jpg

Full Ohio State layout

Just when I think it can't get worse, it does.  I hate seeing classic games ruined by this $#!+ !!!

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

488600.jpg

488601.jpg

I'd like to see the Arizona Cardinals do something like this; embracing a desert cardinal look, and drop the black alt all together.  

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

488600.jpg

488601.jpg

The Primeknit is there. Just extremely subtle (as it should be). I do wonder when Adidas is coming out with a new template, though. It's about time.

Just now, pscf3 said:

The Primeknit is there. Just extremely subtle (as it should be). I do wonder when Adidas is coming out with a new template, though. It's about time.

I'm amazed they haven't moved their CFL template over yet.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Screenshot_20171024-184810.thumb.jpg.35684ecc4909741efc17f2713e779cf1.jpg

Full Ohio State layout

Red gloves might have made this perfect.  

The black background of the buckeye leaf stickers is a little distracting.  If you are going to have a custom pattern, show it off.  Make the stickers clear.

On 10/24/2017 at 8:42 PM, Sedpredictsports said:

Looking at it all together, I feel Scarlet numbers would’ve been a way better choice 

scarlet numbers and sleeve cap stripes would help alot. I don't hate this, but against a lesser opponent would be fine 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

15 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm amazed they haven't moved their CFL template over yet.

I'm surprised they haven't released a new template altogether yet. The current template is outdated and other manufacturers have released a number of other templates since this one came out.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Just as I had hoped they would sometime this season, Oregon State is bringing back the black helmets and pants from their “11 Strong” alternate uniforms and pairing them with their normal orange jerseys for tomorrow night’s game against Stanford:

6F3BA02F-E517-46BC-BC5B-09E68EBE5347.thumb.jpeg.b70a3dc728beaec77268c30bd112fc67.jpegB9228BBE-C7FF-4D57-8F83-7E19FBA0A3F6.thumb.jpeg.ae480ba225e2ca525dad6a1d88a21413.jpeg

Instead of the silver beaver decals that were on the helmets for the “11 Strong” uniforms, the helmets will have the regularly colored beaver decals this time around. Since their regular black uniform elements clash with the orange uniform elements, I’m really happy to see them pair the alternate black helmets and pants with the orange jerseys. Should be a really solid look, especially against Stanford’s all-white road look.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived