Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

No runoff on OPI as it is a foul occurs during a play.

 

http://www.footballzebras.com/2017/10/19/everything-need-know-10-second-runoffs/

Thanks. That's what I figured. I also thought I saw Any Reid half down the sideline complaining to the refs after the play and thought he was asking about that rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

You're acting hostile and defensive despite being a Pats fan. That's the problem.

I make an offhanded comment about Brady suspension when some else said high profile Cowboys/Patriots never get punished. Then I get hounded by people saying I'm "bitching & moaning" about it while they complain about it not being harsh enough because they still won the Super Bowl. Maybe I am being defensive (for good reason) But I fail to see how I'm the hostile one here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only people understood the suffering and anguish of being a Patriots fan.  It's been a hard 17 years for them, so we should really check our privilege.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ozzyman314 said:

Shame on me I guess for making an offhanded comment people took way too seriously. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

What am I complaining about?

You're complaining about people complaining about the fact that Brady got off easy for cheating. Fans of the OMG GREATRIOTS take it as a personal slight against them and their families when anyone suggests that maybe, just maybe, their team hasn't been all that honest about its conduct during the Brady years. It's not just about Deflategate. It's also about the fact that the league has done everything in its power to treat the Patriots with kid gloves and not be too harsh on them given their obvious misconduct. The way some Patriots fans react when other fans speak out is as if those other fans came to the Patriots fan's house and kicked their dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, CRichardson said:

You're complaining about people complaining about the fact that Brady got off easy for cheating. Fans of the OMG GREATRIOTS take it as a personal slight against them and their families when anyone suggests that maybe, just maybe, their team hasn't been all that honest about its conduct during the Brady years. It's not just about Deflategate. It's also about the fact that the league has done everything in its power to treat the Patriots with kid gloves and not be too harsh on them given their obvious misconduct. The way some Patriots fans react when other fans speak out is as if those other fans came to the Patriots fan's house and kicked their dog.

I say "Brady got punished" when someone mentions high profile Pats/Cowboys players being "immune" from punishment, and people lose their :censored: think I'm "bitching & moaning" about it. 

b4f.png

It was a entire year ago, No One should be complaining about it anymore. Let it go. 

The only thing I complained about is that a "season" or "playoff" suspension ("whatever hurts the team most") is stupid. I don't care if it's Brady, Dak Prescott, or Brock Osweiler. That's just dumb. 

Seems more like some people need that stick up their butt removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boston fans should never whine about anything sports-related, ever. Especially Patriots fans. The fact that they have the nerve to complain about Goodell is just insane. It's biting the hand that feeds them, really, considering the slaps on the wrist they get for cheating and all the favorable calls/no-calls that Brady gets.

 

Even the faux-concern about "how bad they've looked" this year in the regular season grates on my nerves. They're 4-2, leading their joke of a division as usual and will only be a game back of the Chiefs if they win on Sunday, with plenty of time left in the season. They're probably going to win the Super Bowl again this year. Patriots fans know it just as well as anyone else. Just stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's an idea, how about people stop being so unnecessarily hostile & abrasive to "Boston Fans" and stop trying to manufacture an incident when there isn't one? 

 

Yeah i get it "your team cheats, they've been ludicrously successful, you get all the easy breaks, etc, etc." That's still no excuse to be a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Here's an idea, how about people stop being so unnecessarily hostile & abrasive to "Boston Fans" and stop trying to manufacture an incident when there isn't one? 

 

Yeah i get it "your team cheats, they've been ludicrously successful, you get all the easy breaks, etc, etc." That's still no excuse to be a dick.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

The thing people are failing to comprehend is that I never "dished it out" to begin with. 

 

I was content talking about that amazing Raider-Chiefs game until DG_Now had to start all this bull :censored: with his whining about "Boston Fans whining" when i wasn't complaining about anything to begin with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ozzyman314 said:

The thing people are failing to comprehend is that I never "dished it out" to begin with. 

 

I was content talking about that amazing Raider-Chiefs game until DG_Now had to start all this bull :censored: with his whining about "Boston Fans whining" when i wasn't complaining about anything to begin with. 

pls stop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lopernv said:

You don't blame the fisherman for taking the bait.

In other words, "It's ok not blame the instigator". 

Please stop with this obvious horse :censored:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

The thing people are failing to comprehend is that I never "dished it out" to begin with.

Yes you did. You took personal offense to someone daring to say that the Patriots are anything less than a perfect pure gift from God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, that's enough. Let's stay focused on the current NFL season, not on what happened two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CRichardson said:

Yes you did. You took personal offense to someone daring to say that the Patriots are anything less than a perfect pure gift from God.


MOD EDIT: "Alright, that's enough. Let's stay focused on the current NFL season, not on what happened two years ago."

Edited by Brian in Boston
A member of the moderating team has asked you to stay focused on the current NFL season, rather than argue over incidents that took place two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOD EDIT: "Alright, that's enough. Let's stay focused on the current NFL season, not on what happened two years ago."

Edited by Brian in Boston
A member of the moderating team has asked you to stay focused on the current NFL season, rather than argue over incidents that took place two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now