Sign in to follow this  
406Cane

College Basketball 2018-19

Recommended Posts

Where did you see that? UNCW hasn't unveiled new uniforms and the home uniform they wore the other night against Clemson is the same as last season's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Where did you see that? UNCW hasn't unveiled new uniforms and the home uniform they wore the other night against Clemson is the same as last season's. 

There was no yellow in the uniforms worn in the Clemson game.  I'm basing it on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

There was no yellow in the uniforms worn in the Clemson game.  I'm basing it on that.

No yellow in their home uniforms the last few seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

No yellow in their home uniforms the last few seasons. 

OK thanks, from pix I saw it looked more recent than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michigan has added Nike’s Final Four “medallion” below the collar, and have also widened up the shoulders a bit:

DrCsW-TW4AAxL5x?format=jpg

DrCtdGdW4AMsAzp?format=jpg

 

Here’s one of last year’s jerseys for comparison:

usa_today_10752632.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this