GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4d9f71785d1a11e293a222000a1fb70a_7.jpg

That chrome facemask with red helmet on the right looks really nice

A better pic of the red & chrome helmet:

houstoncougaralternatehelmetredchrome.jpg

That is a really sick helmet that I bet will never see the field.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

All of these helmets with metallic elements look extremely tacky. In my eight or so years of uniform consciousness this is one of the first uniform trends I truly hate.

I agree 100% it looks like cheap gold gone bad in my opinion like if you wear these helmets your head will turn green.

All of these helmets with metallic elements look extremely tacky. In my eight or so years of uniform consciousness this is one of the first uniform trends I truly hate.

I think if you can coordinate it with something else on the uniform, it's a fun look, but I can also see how it can look tacky, especially when there's only one chrome element on the whole uniform. It becomes a novelty at that point.

I love that Houston helmet. Makes that logo sing, chrome or not.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i could do without the chrome face mask, but that chrome graphic on red Houston helmet is sweeeeeeet

Agreed. That facemask is a bit much, but that logo is perfect with the chrome. Again though, it'll probably never see the light of day.

Possible new logo for the orange Illinois helmet. The prototype white helmet has resurfaced also.

8F7A97FC-6374-4ADA-B9AA-B89E8C84BBB9-7379-000007B01D4E3488.jpg

Same with that orange Illinois helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Washington Helmet posted on twitter by a recruit

ulXVr.jpg?1

from what i've heard its the only one existing, so not sure if they would actually use it.

Also, apparently the huskies might wear gold pants more next year, since they are getting new ones that are lighter weight (based on the 49ers fabric) So maybe slight color difference in the gold pants.

I hate Washington's black set from last season and I still do not like it that much, but at least the black helmet will look better than the gold helmet.

This is perfect for the black set. That being said, I'd say it should be a once a year thing.

helmets are pretty badass, hope those unis get lost in the mail or something. Nike still passes that Mizzou template off to D1 schools?

That helmets pretty sick. Really makes me wish they had new uniforms. There's are so bland yet they're not simple enough. Frustrating,

Damn, that's awesome.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

helmets are pretty badass, hope those unis get lost in the mail or something. Nike still passes that Mizzou template off to D1 schools?

That helmets pretty sick. Really makes me wish they had new uniforms. There's are so bland yet they're not simple enough. Frustrating,

Damn, that's awesome.

I wanna like this helmet, but just like the Oregon Ducks wings you will not be able to see the logo on the helmet unless the camera is zoomed onto the player and for that reason alone I believe this is a fail.

spacer.png

Damn, that's awesome.

I wanna like this helmet, but just like the Oregon Ducks wings you will not be able to see the logo on the helmet unless the camera is zoomed onto the player and for that reason alone I believe this is a fail.

so what? you dont need to see every detail of the uniform from the top of the stadium to identify the team.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I am sorry but I agree it sure helps to see the helmet decal to know what the team is even on TV.

If something just looks good close up then it is a major fail to me.

In design you want to at least have something someone can recognize no matter what scale they are looking at.

Archived